Auto Detailing Discussion Discussion forum for the in's and out's of properly detailing your ride

Anybody Try Liquid (Carnauba) Souveran from properautocare.com?

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2002, 11:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anybody Try Liquid (Carnauba) Souveran from properautocare.com?

I wouldn't mind giving it a try with my PC. Gotta be easier than putting it on by hand.<ul><li><a href="http://www.properautocare.com/pinliqsouvwa.html">Liquid (Carnauba) Souveran</a></li></ul>
Old 08-02-2002, 08:16 PM
AudiWorld Uber User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Sounds nice...kinda pricey as any Pinnacle product is...and...

...from what the properautocare site is saying, the big attraction is ease of application/ease of removal. But using Blitz I honestly have no complaints with either of those things. Applying it by hand is as easy as it gets, and it buffs off pretty easily too. It's also interesting to note that the write-up says the problem with liquid waxes has always been that they can't put as much carnauba wax in them, so they don't perform as well. It says this situation has been improved with this wax, but I wonder how the carnauba content compares with Blitz or P21S. So overall it sounds like a nice wax, albeit an expensive one, but I haven't read anything to make me want to switch. Then again, if it's soooooo easy to use that you can wax a whole car in under 30 minutes, well...that would be something. If you try it, be sure to post a review and pics if you can! Thanks for the link; it was interesting reading about it.
Old 08-03-2002, 07:54 PM

Default The liquid souveran isn't quite as good as the paste

Souveran Paste is incredible. While I still am quite fond of blitz and p21s as econo-wax, they really don't compair to souveran.

The ease of appliaction, and removal are nice and everything, but the quality of shine it provides is really the kicker.
Old 08-05-2002, 08:49 AM

Default I'm trying it with my PC and will let you know.

I like using the PC for putting it on, but hand remove it. I'll post pix when I try it.