Auto Detailing Discussion Discussion forum for the in's and out's of properly detailing your ride

Clean Car Detailing

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2009, 05:32 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Clean Car Detailing

FYI:

After paying $250 for crappy detail jobs I finally and I stress finally found a great detail shop in Medina, Ohio. I took my car to Clean Car Detailing and paid $150 for a full detail. When I picked up my car the next day I barely recognized it. The interior was spotless - the stains in the carpet, seats and fabric were gone.

The fine scratches and swirl marks in the paint had been buffed out, the engine and compartment were spotless. The inside of the doors and jambs were even waxed! I don't mind paying good money for a quality detail. This shop has been open for over a year now and from what I hear they have a large repeat customer base. Larry and his staff work on a lot of luxury and premiums autos.

If anyone needs a detail I personally recommend Clean Car Detailing.
Old 05-18-2009, 11:12 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That sounds like a good job. However, for $150 seems pretty cheap for all that and paint correction. Are you sure they didn't just use a glaze and fill in the swirls and scratches? I suppose it depends on how bad your car was, but to properly polish out a car (if it is bad) takes quite a few hours.

I suppose though, in the end all that matters is you're happy! Seems like a good deal for engine, interior, exterior and all the nice touches they did.