Auto Detailing Discussion Discussion forum for the in's and out's of properly detailing your ride

Time to stock up on Microfiber Towels at Detailer's Domain

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2010, 07:26 PM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Time to stock up on Microfiber Towels at Detailer's Domain

Hey all SAVE UP TO 55% off of Uber Microfiber Towels!

You guys asked so we deliver once again.
We have a few pallets of product coming in just for this, how long we will do this for not sure but if it does well we will continue to offer out a bulk price on Microfiber.

So stock up now!

Uber Glass Microfiber Towels in a 10 Pack
Uber No Name Microfiber Towels in a 25 Pack
Uber All Purpose Towels in a 50 Pack
Uber Classic Microfiber Towels in a 50 Pack

Not looking at bulk well you can still save take a look!

Start Promotion: Now
End: Oct 15, 2010

Don't forget our shipping is still $8.88 on orders under $149.95, anything over $150 will receive FREE SHIPPING!
Old 10-04-2010, 01:19 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Wow. What a great deal on MF towels. I've been lurking on this forum for a while and had actually been meaning to ask you a couple of questions regarding your MF towels. Namely, how/why are they so inexpensive compared to others? I assume yours are of excellent quality given that you are a true professional.

I was searching on another forum as well and came across some highly recommended towels from Cobra. But they are vastly more expensive than yours. For example, your classic towel is $4.19 (even cheaper in bulk) and as best I can determine the standard Cobra towel (Polishing cloth) is $9.99. They are the same 16x16 and are 360 grams (not sure what the weight of yours are).

As for super plush, yours is just $4.86, 16x16 and 700 grams, vs. the Cobra which is $12.99 and 600 grams (it is 16x24 which works out to 1.5 times the surface area, but at 2.5 times the price).

Is it just that 'Cobra' is a name brand, and yours are not?

Thanks for any insight as I'd really like to take advantage of your bulk pricing, but want to make sure I'm getting the best towels for my $. I always get nervous when something is too good to be true...

Thanks!
Old 10-04-2010, 02:36 PM
Former Vendor

we are offering you out a limited time discount once this goes it goes, we were able to capitalize on some major buy ins.
Old 10-06-2010, 05:21 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by detailersdomain
we are offering you out a limited time discount once this goes it goes, we were able to capitalize on some major buy ins.
Thank you for the quick post. I still would like to make sure that the quality of your towels is similar to those of other, more expensive towels. Even without any discount, your 'list' prices are so much better than the prices of many other towels I've seen.

If you could just let us know the # of fibers/inch, weight, etc of your classic and super plush towels that would be greatly appreciated! I just want to be certain that these are top-quality before I order hundreds of them...
Old 10-06-2010, 06:47 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Q5-NY
Thank you for the quick post. I still would like to make sure that the quality of your towels is similar to those of other, more expensive towels. Even without any discount, your 'list' prices are so much better than the prices of many other towels I've seen.

If you could just let us know the # of fibers/inch, weight, etc of your classic and super plush towels that would be greatly appreciated! I just want to be certain that these are top-quality before I order hundreds of them...
we know how to source and buy correctly.

the super plush are 650-700 gram the classics are 360 gram.
Old 10-06-2010, 07:04 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by detailersdomain
we know how to source and buy correctly.

the super plush are 650-700 gram the classics are 360 gram.
Perfect, thanks!
Old 06-09-2011, 06:13 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Hi. Rather than open a new thread I thought I would jump back into this one.

Can you let us know your recommendations on what towels to use for what type of application?

For example, when applying a spray wax or QD (or something like reload), is thicker (650 to 700 gsm) or thinner (360 gsm) better (or perhaps first thick and then thin to buff)? And when using them for ONR I assume thicker is better?

Right now I just use some 'ok' towels I bought at Target for wheels and doorjams, but can't quite figure out which 'good' towels to order from you for the various applications.

Thank you.
Old 06-09-2011, 09:26 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Q5-NY
Hi. Rather than open a new thread I thought I would jump back into this one.

Can you let us know your recommendations on what towels to use for what type of application?

For example, when applying a spray wax or QD (or something like reload), is thicker (650 to 700 gsm) or thinner (360 gsm) better (or perhaps first thick and then thin to buff)? And when using them for ONR I assume thicker is better?

Right now I just use some 'ok' towels I bought at Target for wheels and doorjams, but can't quite figure out which 'good' towels to order from you for the various applications.

Thank you.
The no name towels would be great for reload, spray wax, removing wax etc.

if you don't want something that thick go for the classics.

for the regular stuff like wheels, exhaust tips, door jambs use the Uber all purpose towels.

Microfiber at Detailer's Domain

Phil