Looking for a place to buy a Super Automatic Espresso Machine to make coffee to drink in an Audi

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2008, 06:57 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for a place to buy a Super Automatic Espresso Machine to make coffee to drink in an Audi

Any coffee lovers out there. I know most purists shy away from the super automatic style but I can't be bothered with manual machines.

Anyone got any tips on what store to go to,

I've been to the big Faema store on Dupont, was looking to see if anyone might have any other suggestions or places to purchase.

My search has been narrowed down to Mid Line Jura Machine I think.

Thanks
Old 09-17-2008, 07:01 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I like my Faema machine. For fully auto, maybe a Saeco or Jura.
Old 09-17-2008, 07:06 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default We just bought a Jura Impressa F50 for our office.

And it's absolutely awesome - I'm trying hard to resist buying one for home now. I have two friends with Saeco, and both advised strongly against it, as they have spent most of their time in the shop. When one of them took it back for the third time, he asked the tech why it broke so often, and the tech responded that all the Saecos spent a lot of time in the shop. My friend then asked him what doesn't spend time there, and he recommended the Jura. He now uses the Saeco for his office, and Jura for home.

I've attached the link to the supplier we bought from. Enjoy!<ul><li><a href="http://www.creativecookware.com/impressa_e50.htm">Coffee Heaven.</a></li></ul>
Old 09-17-2008, 07:27 PM
AudiWorld Member

Default Saeco Makes Great Machines

We got our "super automatic" one from Appliance Canada. The Saeco Royale has a digital display and total coffee made count. I think my house is up to 3950 coffees or something.<ul><li><a href="http://www.caffetech.com/product.html?id=6">http://www.caffetech.com/product.html?id=6</a</li></ul>
Old 09-17-2008, 07:45 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Just bought a Jura Impressa E85 (Silver) for my wife last month... WE LOVE IT

email me and I will give you the guy's information where I bought it.... got a great deal and he is in Concord.
Old 09-17-2008, 07:52 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Oh and we have been using a Capressa (former name of Jura) in our office for 4 trouble free years

amd it makes between 5-20 espresso's/day.

The Sweedes make serious espresso machines!
Old 09-17-2008, 10:27 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Holy &amp;^%$! $2000 for a coffee machine!? I thought $1000 was a lot &amp; most you'd pay...
Old 09-18-2008, 04:25 AM
AudiWorld Member

Default i tried ALL the capresso lineup.....

and decided that if we drink espresso's only the nespresso machines tasted/felt the best.

if you go to william sonoma you can try it out ... they always have them on display.

For espresso's they were FAR better....amazing crema and mouth feel. -- however if i was always having friends over and making milk/froth drinks i would take a super automatic for ease of time to make 6 lattes

The only downside is the proprietary pods.. (which are easy easy to buy)

i recommend you at least try one out prior to buying the Jura
Old 09-18-2008, 04:34 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

no drinking allowed in the Audi
Old 09-18-2008, 05:04 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default The pods aren't cheap! I prefer the old fashion way, grind it, fill the filter, press it down...

and brew it : )

Quick Reply: Looking for a place to buy a Super Automatic Espresso Machine to make coffee to drink in an Audi