Can anyone translate this for me?

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2007, 08:41 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default It seems to me that we have a lot of like-minded concerned......

..... people around the country. It also seems like this thread (and the one on WOT forum) is attracting attention of those people. It would be nice to find a more private place to compare notes. Maybe someone should start a yahoo group for 'not so public' discussion.

If I had those people's e-mail addresses I could probably coordinate it.

Something should be done and it looks like Mike and Craig have got the ball rolling. Maybe we can help.
Old 05-20-2007, 08:50 AM

Default the complaint asks the court to make Anderson pay his own attorneys fees.

If the court finds that Anderson breached his fiduciary duty to the club, I am sure it would not make the club pay litigation costs.

Logistically, it might be a little more complicated. :-\
Old 05-20-2007, 09:11 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default I think this needs to be public... very public

I agree that a yahoogroup would be helpful in planning and strategizing on what we can do. I also believe that this situation has reached this point because nobody wanted to bring it out in the open. Let's face it, it's damn embarassing and does nothing to make the ACNA look good. However, if we are open, honest and transparent in our endeavors to restore respectability to the club management, we could come out of this far better than we went in.

Besides, the more people that are aware of this the better. Make your opinions known to every club member you can. Email your chapter president, the ACNA bods... whomever. Let them know you're upset and that something must be done.
Old 05-20-2007, 09:15 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default Blatant violation!

Article 5.2 from the ACNA bylaws:

Any vacancies occurring in the Board of Directors shall be filled by a vote of the majority of the directors then in office.

The EC does not have the power nor the right to appoint anybody to the BOD.
Old 05-20-2007, 09:25 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default I agree that it should be public for sure.....

... but stratagizing (sp?) is more what I had in mind for the group. The Chicago Team has some strong opinions on this issue
Old 05-20-2007, 09:51 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default I disagree with putting it into any private group. Maybe, just maybe, those at

the center of this BS would take a peek, and they of all, need to know how the rank and file feel.
Old 05-20-2007, 09:56 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default If he want's to go to Austria, so be it, but not at the expense of the members at large.

No less unethical than a city official using his city credit card for personal use/entertainment.
Old 05-20-2007, 09:58 AM
AudiWorld Super User

As well it should.
Old 05-20-2007, 10:01 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default I think the EC and BD needs to know all aspects of our thoughts, out in the open.

KNowing that allows them to not be blindsided and a chance to "save face." I don't think Chicago is alone in their concerns. SoCal here.
Old 05-20-2007, 10:10 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default Gotcha, good idea

Wonderful, in fact. So good, that I have taken the liberty of creating one: ACNA_for_the_future

Click the link below to get there. I'll make you a moderator when you sign up.

BTW, where's the WOT topic?<ul><li><a href="http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/ACNA_for_the_future/">ACNA yahoo group</a></li></ul>

Quick Reply: Can anyone translate this for me?