Fellow ACCCC members.

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2009, 11:31 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fellow ACCCC members.

With a heavy heart, I resigned my position on the Board of Directors for the Audi Club Chicagoland Chapter.

I have finalized my move to Puerto Rico (or Cuba as some like to say). I felt that if I remained on the Board I would be “cheating” the club and my fellow board members. Although I could still contribute conceptually to the club, I cannot provide the physical, hands-on support for functions and events. Not being able to volunteer my efforts deprives the club of the support it deserves from a Board Member. With the current economic conditions, the club deserves full support from all of its BOD members.

I did not want to compromise the health or productivity of the club that I enjoyed so much. I will continue to support the club and its members to the best of my ability. But given my geographic location, the support I can provide is a fraction of what could be provided by a local member.

Upon my return to the Chicago area, I will once again seek a more active role in the club.

Thank you all for the opportunity to serve a club with so many dedicated, enthusiastic people. I have no doubts that the club is in great hands and will flourish under the current leadership.

Darryl Drake