funny stuff happened at work yesterday! (long)

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2005, 05:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default funny stuff happened at work yesterday! (long)

Customer comes in for service on her 01 seville, has the typical old person beige color, ghetto vogue chrome wheels and whitewalls. simulated convertible top...As her car is being pulled up after being washed another customer with the IDENTICAL car is picking his car up. They both get pulled up at the same time right next to each other. Our less then inteligent porters pull the number tag off both keys before they are brought up to the cashier. The lady takes what she thinks are her keys and drives off. about 5 minutes later the other gentleman comes back over to me and states that the car he got in is not his car..........Fvck!!! The lady got in the wrong car and drove off! tried to reach her at home, no answer, finally called her husband and told him the story...after he laughed for a minute and apoligized he got ahold of her and she came back about 2 hours later...She went shopping, went to breakfast, oblivious to the fact she was in the wrong car. She handed they keys back to correct owner of the car said she was sorry, he wouldnt even acknowledge her..he stormed off and peeled out of the parking lot. What a mess. I have been doing this job for about 6 years and never has that happened, there is a first time for everything
Old 04-06-2005, 05:15 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Funny, really funny that the

lady had no idea until she was told. Some people are such space cases!

I am a space case too, but at least I know my car.
Old 04-06-2005, 05:55 AM

Default 2nd, plus the majority of cadillacs and buicks that come

through our door are so nondescript that I sometimes get in the wrong car when I am writing the customer up! I have written up the wrong car twice due to the same exact buick centurys coming in at the same time, beige, hubcaps, bench seat, old people. lol
Old 04-06-2005, 06:11 AM
AudiWorld Super User

It is rather unique, unless you work at Lltek. hehe
Old 04-06-2005, 09:11 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default When I was a kid my family had a Buick Electra 2 door...

we had gone to a mall and when returning to the car my Mom went up to a four door Electra in the exact same color combination and unlocked the drivers door with her key, got in and tried to start it with the different ignition key. The lock wouldn't turn and She started cursing the car for having a broken lock when I pointed out to her that our car was the two door parked four cars over! My mom was so embarrased it was funny!