Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2007, 09:33 AM
Fear the Miata!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that pic always makes me laugh
Old 08-03-2007, 12:32 PM

Default Re: "Internet bully hiding behind a screen name."

How does that compare to hiding behind moderators? Your personal attacks on me ("***** is correct" and "ZERO *****") is expected of your inability to handle backlash. Yet you critique and disparage others for doing the same to you. Run to the mods, Mike. <a href="https://forums.audiworld.com/lrqc/msgs/112810.phtml">Get the post below me deleted</a>.

Thanks to your mediocre service (at best) and your relationship with a horribly managed national club, somehow your egomaniacal wishings are granted by Audiworld's moderators. To me, that's an internet bully. When you can actually handle your own conflicts without resorting to emailing abuse@audiworld or being a pathological liar with a mail client still won't amount to you being a respectable human being. You using your clout to bully people who come in conflict with you. Someone forgot to tell you when growing up how to act with some civility in discussions.

Writing these psychotically angered post and witnessing you in person I can't fathom how someone could actually live with you.

I don't hide behind a name. You knew exactly who I was a week ago when you got my other account banned.
Old 08-03-2007, 02:20 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Nice try, Mr. Hide behind a name. I don't know who you are and I wasn't the only one

calling you a *****, Daveykid did before I did and I was RESPONDING to your psychotic post, as was Davey.

The issue with a_CQ was HIS going off the handle in response to non-profane, normal posts. He snapped like a check rubber band.

Your post, on the contrary, started with slams from post one. Hence, you are treated by others as you treat them.

The a_CQ situation was completely different.

I ENCOURAGE YOU to write to Jason Teller directly and ask him if I wrote AW, or Kris Hansen, or anyone at AW. I never wrote about these supposed posts, period, sorry.

Accusations take proof. Making false claims like you do are simple. Try proving anything.

I have not written to ONE, not ONE moderator regarding this. I did not get you banned and don't even know who you are.

I don't even know what posts you are talking about that got you banned! That's the funny part. I make it on AW about 1-3 days per week, sometimes go a week without even checking in. Perhaps the response you wrote got you banned and were deleted before I even saw it.

Regardless, I am not the person who bans anyone or anything here. Apparently your actions got you banned.

As for your latest post getting deleted, it probably happened as it was an obviously stupid, personal attack from someone hiding behind an obviously new UID. It was a stupid immature comment on something I wrote to a friend.

Notice a pattern here, Serio? Deleted, banned, etc. Get it?

Why don't you enlighten me as to who you are, "serio".

If you had any *****, you'd tell me your real name. Hell, you'd tell me your past user name. But instead, you hide behind a user name. No *****, yes, I stand by that statement.

Do tell. At least give us your old user name, as you certainly are choosing to hide who you are here.

Mike S
Old 08-03-2007, 03:02 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default I just had to revisit this again, as it's actually very, very funny (or really sad).

Addressed in bullet form, for clarity.

- "How does that compare to hiding behind moderators? Your personal attacks on me ("***** is correct" and "ZERO *****") is expected of your inability to handle backlash. Yet you critique and disparage others for doing the same to you. Run to the mods, Mike. Get the post below me deleted."

FIrst off, "***** is correct" is agreeing with Daveykid, another's assertion against you. You show up with some user name unknown to anyone, and start slamming me in regards to an answer I gave to a friend. I did not run to the mods, period. Nice try, though. Ask ANYONE at AW. Never complained, nothing. Try facts on for size. Your posts are simply of the style to get you banned, and obviously you don't get what's acceptable and not, due to your admittedly continued problems on AW.

- "Thanks to your mediocre service (at best) and your relationship with a horribly managed national club, somehow your egomaniacal wishings are granted by Audiworld's moderators.

We have had seven returned products out of over 91,000 sales in 13 years, so our customer service is actually provably exceptional. People get to see what they buy, beforehand, and they get their product delivered within a guaranteed timeline. There simply is no room for mediocre service. Additionally, our ever growing sales and repeat business prove your statement inaccurate. Again, try facts on for size. Want to quantify, with facts, our mediocre service?

As for the Audi Club, we have no formal relationship with the ACNA (haven't for two years). They choose our services. But we have a great relationship with the club (and the PCA, Viper Club, BMWCCA, Corvette Club and countless others) and our services are booked a year in advance. Again, facts, not guesswork. By the way, AW and the ACNA have absolutely no links to each other. Apparently you don't understand this. Nice try, but you are reaching again, and again, and again.

- "To me, that's an internet bully. When you can actually handle your own conflicts without resorting to emailing abuse@audiworld or being a pathological liar with a mail client still won't amount to you being a respectable human being."

I feel like the Geico caveman. "What?" That sentence doesn't even make sense. A run on sentence that's just way off. But it does help in me in trying to figure out who you are, as I cannot imagine someone to whom english is their native language, writing so poorly. As to your accusations, I have told you over and over again that I did not write to AW in any way and AW's mods/owner will tell you this. Try asking them. Once they tell you you are incorrect, try posting the facts. As for the email accusation, that is false as well. As for respectable human being, you are not one to judge. You are a person who takes your time to involve yourself in others online posts, attack them with false statements and attributions, and you do so while hiding who you are. Are you not proud of your assertions and attacks? Why hide your identity? Lastly, as evidenced by your problems on AW, your judgement as to what or whom is respectable, is not worth anyone worrying about.

"You using your clout to bully people who come in conflict with you. Someone forgot to tell you when growing up how to act with some civility in discussions."

Again, grasping at english. Both sentences are really poor. "You using your clout to bully people who come in conflict with you"............ Yes? There is no end to that sentence. Truly, who is the bully here? The guy posting antagonizing posts in between a conversation between friends (as you did)? The guy hiding behind a screen name? The guy making false accusations? The guy who's already been banned at least once by AW? The guy expressing his limited knowledge and personal opinions as facts?

Then you go into "civility in conversations". Now that's ruly funny Again, same guy who got banned, same guy who has been called out by more than me for his uncivil attacks in other peoples conversations. Same guy hiding who he is. It's time you take a very good look in the mirror.

"Writing these psychotically angered post and witnessing you in person I can't fathom how someone could actually live with you."

Psychotically angered posts? Sir, you keep getting us mixed up. In person? You won't even tell me who you are, likely because I will see you in person again. Got *****? Spill the beans. Tell us who you are. You are one of two people, based on your english skills and writing, but which of the two I am not certain. As for living with me, my last two girlfriends have been 3 and 5 years. Most here (Chi forum) know and like Leslie. You? Apparently spending your time on AW, using anonymous user names to attack others, is what's cool to you. Wow! Now that's the definition of civil.

"I don't hide behind a name. You knew exactly who I was a week ago when you got my other account banned.

Nice try, but I don't know who you are and I didn't get you banned. I have asked time and time again for you to tell me who you are, but you don't have the ***** to admit your own identity. You are the typical internet tough guy. Hiding behind an ever changing user name (like many others who do the same. I have had one user name, and it's hardly anonymous, in my entire 11 years on AW), attacking and just not getting a grasp on reality. I didn't get anyone's account banned. Any time AW bans an account, people do it themselves by their actions. Just like "for sale' posts, stupid slams often result in deletions and bans. I've admittedly been deleted, but I've never been banned or even warned as to such. You dug your own whole, but can't admit it, just like your identity.

But best is your accusation that I A) turned you into AW and B) know who you are, are both completely false. Again, write every moderator and owner of AW. Write abuse and ask. They will tell you I simply did not get you banned or deleted. Words are cheap, facts speak. Do even an ounce of checking and you will find I AM THE ONE TELLING THE TRUTH.

So come on! Who are you? Or don't you have the guts to admit who you are, Mr. Attack from a far?

Mike S
Old 08-03-2007, 04:36 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

You lost me at "clarity".
Old 08-03-2007, 10:01 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Honda repair update...

Sorry to interrupt who stole my twinke.

The Honda has been fixed. Thanks to all the suggestions.

For everyone who added an entertaining diversion, see link below.<ul><li><a href="http://mingle2.com/interests/internet-arguing">seek help</a></li></ul>
Old 08-04-2007, 03:49 AM
Fear the Miata!

lol