Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2005, 05:27 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry my S4 is black, wasn't me
Old 07-19-2005, 06:17 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Why result to name calling? The misconception comes from your replying to my post, not his.

Had you replied to him, and not me, I wouldn't have replied.

Get it? Logic isn't that hard.

As for your personal attacks and name calling, seems to be par for the course.

Why the personal attack when it was you who made the mistake?

Sad.

Mike S
Old 07-19-2005, 06:20 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default It is unreal, Mark. He responded to the wrong post and made himself out to be a hypocrite.

Some people are soooooo angry Bush won that they can't even keep their political posts on the political forum, but let them filter into other forums.

Sadly, what I quoted was factual, acurate and in response to two other posts.

I have nothing to be angry about. The majority of American's supported Bush, just like I did. What the minority feels is their opinion, but as the the repubs had to live through the Clinton years, the dems have to live through the Bush years.

And yes, I find it unreal.

Mike S
Old 07-19-2005, 06:49 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default I thought you said you were done arguing? Gone against your own word again?

The first political post regarding the election was yours. Identifying a car by a bumper sticker on it is not a political statement, it's an identifying statement.

You then took that to "Wtf'04", which was a negative political statement. If it wasn't, consider this. Could that statement have run on a news show? No.

So, you were obviously the first one to make a poltical post. Read the timeline. It's not hard.

Then, I responded to your post. Making mine the SECOND post.

Lastly, you responded saying that my post was in the Wrong Forum. Yep, my RESPONSE to YOUR post was in the wrong forum. Mark's pointing this out was appropriate and cool. Your pointing it out was hyprictical, hence why I suggested you start and hang out in a new forum for hypocrites.

If this is sooooooooo hard to understand, it's not worth speaking about.

But you said you'd stopped responding long ago, you just weren't a man of your word.

Man. It's soooooo sad how angry libs/dems are at Bush winning that they just can't keep it off non-political forums, that they step to name calling and profanity and that they fall into hypocrisy.

Big friggin deal. We chose different candidates. Your's lost, mine won. Who cares. But don't take it to a name calling, whining little holier than though diatribe of "take it to another forum" when you started the political posts and someone is responding to you.

If my "behavior" is unreal and I was repsonding to your profane and off topic political posts, where does that leave you and how are you the appropriate person to judge?

As for Mark, I know him, like him and respect him. He is also a Canadian citizen and proud to be so. I never pounded him during the Cretien years or over Canadian politics and his opinions of Bush are those of a non-citizen who has chosen to live in our country. His opinons are valid, but he has no legal vote (yet). He may not like Bush like make people, but more people liked, believed and supported him than Kerry, and the results of the presidential election speaks volumes. But as ususal, the minority is whining about the result instead of channeling their engery into beating the next repub president.

I don't care what you think of me. Anyone who resorts to profanity laden attacks, takes a hypocritical and elitist attitude towards someone for RESPONDING with FACT to their political post, speaks for others and cannot even refrain from commenting or follow their own word isn't someone I care to be friends with.

Go ahead with your '****", "****" and other attacks. I guess if someone doesn't share your minority view, that's what they are. Sounds just like Howard Dean, Hillary Clinton or Joe Biden. Hmmm.

Mike S
Old 07-20-2005, 04:40 AM
AudiWorld Super User

*yawn*
Old 07-20-2005, 08:01 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default I use it when speaking, too! Thanks for chiming eliminating slowagen's putting words in your mouth.

Unreal is the way I feel when people are hypocritical, likely my largest pet pieve.

I hold nothing against slowagen. I think it's petty amd immature to go off on profane, personal attacks like he did, but it's obvious to me that he normally is a pretty nice guy. He's just obviously slightly more than pieved at the current presidential sitation, but why he has to take it out on me, I don't know

Hey, are you going to nationals back in your homeland? Fevin, Brian Anderson and a few of our group are going. I am assuming you must be?

Mike S
Old 07-20-2005, 08:01 AM
AudiWorld Super User

You're right. Hypocricy and profane personal attacks do become boring. : )
Old 07-20-2005, 08:17 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default I was yawning at your useless diatribe

But you knew that.
Old 07-20-2005, 08:23 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default My diabtribe was always in RESPONSE to another. Let me guess who you voted for? : ) (edit)

Useless is a matter of opinion.

If facts, vs opinion, are useless as you see it, so be it.

Sad thing is, you don't see fit to comment on profane, hypocritical personal attacks, but expounding the facts, whew, that's worthy of a "yawn".

I guess I should have spiced up my posts with a few "*****", "****" and the word "f#ck" a few times. After all, it's apparently not facts or accuracy that matters, it's flavor.

My "diatribe", as you called it, was only useless if it reminded an already bitter person of a very bitter Nov 2004.

Sour grapes still run deep from '04 for many, that's for sure.; )

Mike S

PS - WTF'04 was totally usefull in your opinion then, I guess.?
Old 07-20-2005, 09:16 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default I'm from OHIO!

and guess who I voted for...

let it go already becuase you were wrong...dan did not reply to your post...

Quick Reply: sexy slightly older man driving dolphin gray b6 S4 on Ogden this evening