Feedback Need help with a Forums feature, noticed a broken link (or other site problem) or just have a general question - this is the spot

Growing tired of this comparison.

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2005, 05:52 PM
Elder Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Growing tired of this comparison.

Is there anything we can do?<ul><li><a href="https://forums.audiworld.com/politics/msgs/102278.phtml">https://forums.audiworld.com/politics/msgs/102278.phtml</a</li></ul>
Old 08-18-2005, 12:46 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default I know what you can do....

as you have claimed to have another account with a lower UID go ahead and share that with us so we can see who we are really dealing wth.

Then again maybe I am wrong, you come on the scene and post like crazy, try to suck up to everyone with ww material at the same time you actually are pissing off most everyone on the forums with your trolling. When people start to criticise you you run to the mods to whine and complain, you are right, you don't sound like Hrana at all. Put up or shut up!
Old 08-19-2005, 02:00 AM
Elder Member

Default I disagree again with you.

I think you really need to cool it with the rhetoric. I don't plan on sharing any UID with you so you can give up on that front. I actually don't care about the comparison to "hrana" because I see that he handed you your *** on multiple occasions which I find rather amusing. Furthermore I can see why you'd be so scared if hrana ever came back beacuse you couldn't stop him from challenging you. So I take it as a compliment that you fear me as well but I'll say it again: I'm not hrana (but I will certainly hand you your *** if I feel like it). If anything your personal attacks sound a lot like hrana. So is it true that kjb99 = hrana? Certainly possible because we know he was two differently people here and you're the third.

"... pissing off most everyone on the forums..."

So what forums are these? AWOT has no problem with my posts. If you really take issue with me then I ask you to go ahead and attack me personally in AWOT; see what happens. Every article that I've posted in AWP is not my own writting and everyone with half a brain knows that. You are right though, I will counter people's personal attacks against me if what they should be doing is attacking ideas in a 3rd party's article. However, you come running around trying silence someone who doesn't seem to buy your bullsh|t viewpoints based on rather pedestrian debating techniques. When that fails, you come around whining like a child doing your best to compare me to old posters who once ruled these forums. Do you want to do us all a favor and tell us why you can't get your head out of the sand? Not everyone is going to agree with you. To that I say: "boo hoo, welcome to life, b|tch."

PS If you don't like the (ww) posts, then post a complaint here. So far, everyone likes it and I intend to keep posting. Sorry buddy but you'll have to try another approach to soil my reputation here. Always remember that this is just a webforum so get off your high horse and go do something useful for a change. //grin//
Old 08-19-2005, 04:27 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default "compare me to old posters who once ruled these forums"

So Hrana once ruled these forums? Are you serious? The guy was a pathelogical liar who was called out on every occassion. Glad to see what type of person impresses you. Everyone who didn't believe his BS handed him his *** on every post, myself included on many occassions, as it was ultimately made clear he was a total fraud. Each and every post you make concerning this matter makes me think more and more that my hunch is correct. Prove me wrong, post your other UID, you cannot be that embarrassed by it can you? As stated prior, put up or shut up Hrana.
Old 08-19-2005, 04:55 AM
Elder Member

Default Why are you so defensive if you have nothing to hide?

Troll much?

Anyway, I have to sign off because I'm late for an appointment. Enjoy your AWP troll status, you earned it hrana (= kjb99)! Maybe you'll stop coming here one day when you realize your attitude isn't welcome.
Old 08-19-2005, 11:34 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Let see, first you claim that Hrana handed me my ***, then you state

that I am scared he might be back and now you claim I am Hrana. Great logic there. Again, put up or shut up. Seem to remember a similar challenge to Hrana concerning an email address for his med school, as I am sure you remember he lost that one as well.
Old 08-20-2005, 07:51 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default There is something you can do.

Disclose your older ID.

You've already fessed up that your old UID was in the 3k range and you remember original S4 forum regulars such as frank, blowns4, nasaracer, &amp; patsocal.

You've already disclosed partial information so I'm guessing in some strange way you actually want your old ID to get discovered. If not, then you're doing it just for the sake of teasing. Whatever it is you're doing is childish and cowardly, IMO. You have every right to get a new user ID, but I think you'd get a lot more respect and sympathy if you stop hiding behind the new ID.