all u stereo peeps ... if it's not one thing its another

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2002, 02:47 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Perhaps someone can compile the "Bling Bling Bill" translation guide...

I'm sure UCF has an English class.......Somewhere...;-)
Old 08-17-2002, 12:48 PM
Elder Member

Default In order to be helped you must be understood. Not a cool response.

I am glad you know how to install car stereo. Maybe you should quit school and do that.
Old 08-17-2002, 02:48 PM

Default Not enough money in car stereo while it is a love not a living ... and i'm no professional

as john said it just does't take a rocket scientist. Just general knowledge
Old 08-17-2002, 04:27 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Easy Ivan, where are you coming from?
Old 08-17-2002, 08:00 PM
Elder Member

Default I don't like Bill. Clear enough? Wants help but doesn't respect us enough to make any

effort writing intelligibly. His response irked me. America does business via email and if he doesn't start caring he's gonna look like an idiot, like he does today.

But hey it's just the internet.

Not to happy with you either Christian for jumping all over Key Audi with no direct experience I am aware of. You were on them like ****e on pasture. I don't get it. Someone with your position might think twice about posting unsupported baloney. Especially with direct AoA support.

Other than that, I am cool.
Old 08-18-2002, 08:13 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default You want direct experience with Key's "****e" for a dealership?

I know 2 people (Bill here, and Brad; a coworker) who purchased used Audi Assured cars from Key and BOTH have been in wrecks. Bill's car should have never been certified, or Key should have offered to buy the car back or fix it back to spec. Bill is now getting denied warranty from other dealerships because the car is not Audi Assured spec.
Brad's car was hit in the rear and the front, 2 days after delivery we checked it out and found some problems, Key's response was that they did not know it was in a wreck. It would have been quite clear to anyone in the car industry to see the car had been altered.. Key just doesn't care and will never get my business after that.
Old 08-18-2002, 10:17 AM
Elder Member

Default I'll take what you said at face value, no skepticism. But it sounds like Bill

got told "no" once and ran. Does he want justice or not. I also have heard rumors of the dealer's side of that story (not direct quotes so I can't use them on the internet) and the two stories don't wash.

I ask you this: What does the 6th largest Audi Assured dealer in the US (and climbing) have to gain by leaving all of this bad will out there?

I know these two facts about Bill's situation: A Carfax WAS pulled on it and it came up clean and Key got the car from Audi (VW Credit) presumably (by me) off lease.

I know these facts about MY situation. My TT was wrecked while leased by me and I pulled Carfax on it for kicks just before turning it in and 3-4 months after the $10,000 wreck was repaired under insurance. Guess what? It came out clean. I can give you the VIN if you want to pull Carfax on it now to see if the damage showed up ever. I doubt it. That system is flawed.

My point? I think Bill should escalate his issue by getting an independent auto appraiser to look over his car and document a pro's opinion that it had been wrecked. Then go to AoA, Key, etc.

See how helpful I can be when someoone communicates in fairly correct ENGLISH. I have no sympathy for a University that lets someone in with those writing skills regardless of major AND who doesn't care to change.
Old 08-18-2002, 11:15 AM

Default Ha just for your info I'm done with English and got an A in enc 1101 and a B in 1102

When i'm writing on a forum or typing in instant messages I don't take my time enought to use periods. Especially when in a heated response to an ignorant comment by someone else. That would be why I don't think to use proper punctuation. In the business world that is what spell check is for and when i'm on the job or doing something serious that matters then ya i will take my time but when i'm in non business mode it does't bother me for christians mikes ross's and all the rest of the guys sake, I'll try to start using it for them but has nothing to do with you and has nothing to do with my credibility or intelligence or the fact that I was sold a car with missing parts. Good day to you sir.
Old 08-18-2002, 02:45 PM

Just out of curiosity, who died and made you King?
Old 08-18-2002, 02:57 PM
Elder Member

Default Just tired of all the bull****. My opinion is not worth any more than anyone elses.

It's the internet. Any old ******* can post.

Quick Reply: all u stereo peeps ... if it's not one thing its another