Good God, how stupid can people be...

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2004, 09:31 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Good God, how stupid can people be...

On the way down to the outlets on I-4, I went to get into the fast lane in front of this Olsmobile that was about 3 car lengths back. Apparently the guy felt as though i cut him off (even used my turn signal) and proceeded to pass me IN THE EMERGENCY LANE!!!! I just cought him in my peripheral. I was pretty shocked. He was half in the grass, half on the road and i just let him by and let him get back in front of me.

What kind of idiot would do that? Apparently this one. once he got in front of me he tapped his brakes looked at me in the mirror and waved. I just looke at Jessica and was like what the heck was that??? He kept tapping his brakes and then proceeded to try and block me from being able to go anywhere by slowing down to the same speed as the car in the middle lane.

I really hate to be invloved or even near people like that so i saw a hole in traffic and i took it. I got up to around 80 to get away from this guy and through traffic accross 3 lanes and back again to the fast lane to be able to get off at Kirkman/I-Drive.

As i begin to get off at the exit, here comes this guy at like 90 up on my *** on the phone apparently trying to give my plate number to someone more than likely the cops. He stayed on my *** for a few hundred feet and then proceeded to get beside me to block me into the slow lane. I got his plate as he went far enough forward and called the FHP myself to report an agressive driver/road rage. I gave them his plate and mine and told them what happened and that it looked like he was trying to call my plate in. Just in case he was calling them, they probably got all the info they needed.

In case you see this guy. Whatch out.

Champagne Colored Oldsmobile Taft
Temp Tag: j90063 or something like that.

Drive safe everyone.
Old 08-01-2004, 09:56 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LOL..I had someone do that awhile ago on the HW..he tried running me off the road and then called...

the cops.. when I got to school he folowed me to my parking place told me to wait for the cops. I was in my trunk one hand on my backpack the other on my aluminum bat. I told him to fvck off and he can wait for the cops himself. Walked to class only thinking how pissed I would be if he keyed my car. Nothing ever came of it though. People are wacked there should be a psychological test to get a drivers license.
Old 08-02-2004, 05:23 AM

Default Re: Good God, how stupid can people be...

When it comes down to it, central Florida drivers are some of the worst that I have seen. I don't know if it is all the confused tourists or what, but I have never seen a larger group of people that don't know the difference between the right lane and the passing lane. I wish people would learn to drive like they do in Europe ... you can practically drive as fast as you feel comfortable driving.
Old 08-02-2004, 05:46 AM

Default I find that waving a large caliber weapon out the window cures most road rage incidents.

I'm joking of course....
Old 08-02-2004, 06:34 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default Remember that 80% of the drivers here are from somewhere else

most likely jersey, nyc, or some northern state where road rage is common. You can even tell what state they are from sometimes by the way they drive.
Old 08-02-2004, 01:34 PM

I'll see your PBC and raise you Miami /Dade