Notices
The New Marketplace (All new FS items go in here) The AudiWorld Marketplace

OEM projector puddle lists, door edge RED led modules with wiring

For Sale

Lights

11-22-2020, 01:35 AM | Replies: 9 | Views: 2098
  • Lights - OEM projector puddle lists, door edge RED led modules with wiring - New - All Years Audi All Models - Watford WD17 3, United Kingdom
    Sold
  • Lights - OEM projector puddle lists, door edge RED led modules with wiring - New - All Years Audi All Models - Watford WD17 3, United Kingdom
    Sold
AudiWorld Super User

• Price
    $120
  • Location Watford, WD17 3, United Kingdom
  • Condition New
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Audi Any Model Any Year
Description:

If you have ever considered replacing your normal LED puddle lights with Genuine Audi projector lights, could I suggest something better.

Included in this sale is a set of Genuine Audi projector lights ofcourse. Choose from either the Audi rings or the Quattro words.

Check which style plugs your original puddle light has because Audi have done two versions over the years.

Then rather than storing the original LED lights in your garage, why not put them to use as door edge LED lights. Audi no longer puts in door edge lights and have replaced them with plain reflectors.

I am including a set of Red LED modules that you install inside your old LED puddle lights enclosures. Install those in place of the red reflectors.

Also included is a wiring harness that allows you to power the door edge lights from the puddle lights. 
The wiring harness is long enough for a coupe door too. 

This sale is for 1 set of doors. If you want to do all 4 doors, then you will need 2 sets.

Note : Price is in GBP. 

Last edited by bruce_miranda; 11-22-2020 at 01:46 PM. Reply
Old 11-23-2020, 06:00 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 147 Likes on 91 Posts

Originally Posted by bruce_miranda
If you have ever considered replacing your normal LED puddle lights with Genuine Audi projector lights, could I suggest something better.

Included in this sale is a set of Genuine Audi projector lights ofcourse. Choose from either the Audi rings or the Quattro words.

Check which style plugs your original puddle light has because Audi have done two versions over the years.

Then rather than storing the original LED lights in your garage, why not put them to use as door edge LED lights. Audi no longer puts in door edge lights and have replaced them with plain reflectors.

I am including a set of Red LED modules that you install inside your old LED puddle lights enclosures. Install those in place of the red reflectors.

Also included is a wiring harness that allows you to power the door edge lights from the puddle lights.

This sale is for 1 set of doors. If you want to do all 4 doors, then you will need 2 sets.

If you’re at all on the fence about this purchase, understand that Bruce is a 100% solid guy. He’s an active forum participant, and he helped me puzzle through replacing a factory subwoofer with a much better solution.
Old 11-26-2020, 09:34 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bruce_miranda

do you have pictures of how they look after install? the puddle lights and the door edge lights.
Old 11-26-2020, 09:39 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 734 Likes on 511 Posts

Old 03-25-2021, 08:22 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 144 Likes on 90 Posts

Interested in Atlanta, GA - still available? Hard to install?
Old 03-25-2021, 08:45 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Yes still available. Not hard to install at all. And I managed to get the cable from the door edge reflector position to the puddle light position without needing to remove the door panel. So simply used a fishing guide.

I have a choice of the words Quattro or the Audi rings.
Old 03-26-2021, 12:03 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Still available? I would want to do all 4 doors.
Old 03-26-2021, 12:08 AM
AudiWorld Super User

I now suddenly have loads of interest in this because of a thread made in the forums too. I will do the right thing and offer this in the order the interest came in.
So please send me a PM or email and I will let people know how things go.
Old 03-26-2021, 02:38 AM
AudiWorld Super User

These have now sold.
Old 05-21-2021, 12:06 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by BaptizedDemon
Still available? I would want to do all 4 doors.
I have a set for all 4 doors, if you are still interested. Quattro and Rings are available.