argh.. now my wife is giving me grief even after she has known about the DE for 2 years..

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2004, 12:36 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default argh.. now my wife is giving me grief even after she has known about the DE for 2 years..

that it is two days Both days of the weekend and it costs $300.. to me it is a good deal for a driving school she keeps saying you can just go and drive your car for free.. and i say but this is a school yada yada.. who would have though i would get this kind of grief.. atleast i have already paid... she even said if there was anyway she could prevent me she would.. i mean i love her and all but what the heck??? too many other things to do work on the house which i did all weekend last weekend.. any thoughts of how to respond to her from past issues anyone has had would be great.. i am doing it anyways so hope she stays around.. even invited her to come out and see what goes on..argh... women..
Old 10-06-2004, 12:56 PM
Rest In Peace

I think that divorce is your only option.
Old 10-06-2004, 01:11 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 43 Likes on 29 Posts

my wife hates my audi because of all the car geeks on audiworld
Old 10-06-2004, 01:30 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default ohh.. well i hope it does not come to that.. i like more options than one..not everything is wrong

or right but a whole lot af gray matter..atleast that is what i believe..damn
Old 10-06-2004, 01:40 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default she likes that audi world helps me fix mycar and save money due to labor..

but that is all..lol.. i know it isnt funny but i dont get mad or yell or anything like she can.. i remain calm and speek gently to her which i think pisses her off even more.. too bad i am good natured ... but i am still going.. are you going to make it yourself? oct 23-24?
Old 10-06-2004, 02:11 PM
Rest In Peace

Default She actually yells at you about car stuff? Is it the money or the time?

Either way, that's a crappy situation.
Old 10-06-2004, 02:44 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default both..

but we are not hurting for money is the thing.. we are not Rich either but i had planned on this so it was not a shock for me ..and time i bust my *** on the house almost every weekend..so i need my play time too.. and i have offered her to come along i even offered her to be a second driver in my car..which was not the best suggestion but i had to see what she would say.. because it is only $250 for the second driver which is really a good deal there.. in the end it will all be ok i think but i had to vent only way i can continue to be cool around her which i always will be.. if anything atleast i feel better now..
Old 10-06-2004, 02:47 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default did i forget to mention she is french..not that really makes any differance..

but atleast in her family cars are something to get you from point a to point b.. we over here tend to like them for other things too.. as i know you do that is for sure.. Man i cant wait we will have a blast!!!
Old 10-06-2004, 07:09 PM
Rest In Peace

Default Strange - the Europeans are pretty passionate about their cars.

However, when's the last time you lusted after a French car...
Old 10-07-2004, 05:45 AM

Default Just tell her this, when it is time

Honey, you can give birth anywhere. We don't need to go to a hospital for it.

Ben

Quick Reply: argh.. now my wife is giving me grief even after she has known about the DE for 2 years..