AudiWorld Nokian Tire Discount - $10 off Per Tire/$40 off per set through 10/31

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2004, 10:30 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AudiWorld Nokian Tire Discount - $10 off Per Tire/$40 off per set through 10/31

Ok folks here it is, an amazing deal for all AudiWorld members in the MidWest and Nation-wide! For a few weeks now I've been working on getting us a group rate on Nokian winter tires. For those of you that don't know, Nokian is one of the most highly regarded manufacturers of winter tires world-wide, but their base is mainly in Scandanavia, Europe and Russia. They are hard to attain in the states and they tend to be a bit on the expensive side. But you get what you pay for.

I've been able to get in touch with Ryan at the Tire Factory, one of the largest Nokian supplier in the US and he's worked out a great deal for us. Tire Factory is NOT allowed to post Nokian prices on the internet or send them via email, so please call.

So without further rambling here is the deal:

Ryan from Tire Factory: "What we came up with here is to offer all AudiWorld members, now through Oct 31, $10 off per Nokian tire/$40 off per Nokian set with FREE SHIPPING to the Continental US and NO sales tax outside of MI. Nokian does not allow pricing over the internet or on e-mails so I can not provide you with pricing on the sizes you mentioned to post on the site. But we are open to extending the discount on all Nokian Models including the studdable Hakka 2 and the studless Hakka Q in addition to the WR and RSi...... my Sales Team here is on-board and will be able and ready to offer the discount as well. If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to call. Thanks again and we are looking extremely forward to this partnership and providing your group with the World's best Winter Tires!"

Tire Factory, Inc
800-576-1009
rholtzer@tirefactory.net
http://www.tirefactory.net

For a Description of the Winter Tires Available from Nokian for most Audis:

Nokian All Weather WR - The world's only All-Weather Tire to carry a Severe Service Symbol exceeding government snow regulations. I've seen this tire in action in snow (and rally). Quite impressive and a great all around tire (in dry too!).

Hakkapeliitta RSi (Rain, Snow, and Ice) - A dedicated winter tire with superb slush/wet traction. A really aggressive tread and sipe pattern that has a shark tooth like effect. They call it a "brake booster" design.

Hakka Q - #1 Studless Winter Tire. This was Nokian's best studless snow tire until the RSi and probably your least expensive option.

Hakka 2 - #1 Studdable Winter Tire for those of you further up north.

Let Ryan know if you have further questions!

So to summarize the deal:

We get $40 off a set plus free shipping (a $60 value on FedEx, should get it in 3 days from order). All the tires/sizes are in stock and ready to ship. This is the best offer they could pull off, and is a great deal for these tires.

Thanks!
Joseph
Old 10-06-2004, 11:06 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 43 Likes on 29 Posts

missed it by 4 days.....just got new goodyears saturday
Old 10-06-2004, 12:56 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Default Re: AudiWorld Nokian Tire Discount - $10 off Per Tire/$40 off per set through 10/31

I bet Meadow Creek Tires prices are better. I know their service is top-notch! Plus, they are a regular sponsor of the Audi Club. See the link below for their web site.

Give em a call, it doesn't cost anything to compare!<ul><li><a href="http://www.meadowcreektire.com/">http://www.meadowcreektire.com/</a</li></ul>
Old 10-08-2004, 08:07 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

FIRST ORDERED!!! Woohoo!!! Got a set of WR's for stock 16's. Ryan's cool...very easy buy.
Old 10-06-2005, 11:56 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default Re: AudiWorld Nokian Tire Discount - $10 off Per Tire/$40 off per set through 10/31

I spoke with Ryan at Tire Factory, Inc and they are willing to offer the $10 off discount once again this winter season now through 10/31. It's $10 off per tire/$40 off per set. You can reach them at 800-576-1009 or on the web at www.tirefactory.net<ul><li><a href="http://www.tirefactory.net">http://www.tirefactory.net</a</li></ul>