bad service in YBH, Edgemont, Pennsylvania

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2001, 09:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default bad service in YBH, Edgemont, Pennsylvania

service in YBH Audi dealer is very, very terrible,why? I will tell your story.

I just bought a used audi 100s of 92 a month ago, after driving two weeks, heard some noises from break, and also inconvenient for open door by key, I went to YBH audi dealer on Monday(3/19/01) for checking break of audi 100s, and also checking if my car have remote for keyless entry. when I went to service, finished rountine check in, and asked a lady for my key remote, she let me go to parts department. I asked a gentleman in parts department, did my car had remote keyin for audi 100s of 92, he said "yes, you have", he filled out some forms for me and let me pick it up on Wedwesday and mechanic would program for me at that time.
On Wedwesday morning, I went to YBH, audi dealer, a gentle man ask my carkey for making copy for remote key, and let me wait outside, later, a gentle man, manger, came out, gave me key, and asked me tell service to let somebody program that key for me. A moment later, mechanic came out, drived my car to garage, then began to program my car. later, he found this car had no remote keyin. This is not I wanted, the manager, the guy gave me key before, came out, I asked to return my remote key and got refund. He said you can't because you ordered it, but I said this is not I wanted, I didn't satisify it, it is your dealers's problem, your service guy told me this type of car have this remote keyin, then I ordered it. He said I told them to order it, but I ordered the product I wanted it. Comparing to BMW, the service in YBH is too terrible, not only in knowledge, also attitude.

any idea?<ul><li><a href="https://www.audiworld.com/bbs/a4/9920/messages/862.shtml">https://www.audiworld.com/bbs/a4/9920/messages/862.shtml</a</li></ul>