Motorsport Discussion Discussion forum for everything racing-related

5 Point Racing harness. Y, or H? anybody put one in?

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-1999, 08:35 PM
Mike Zamarocy

Default Its called the RALLYE 3

And yes, the 2 shoulder belts Y into 1. And the nice part is that it disconnects, so that when not racing, you don't have belst in the way in the back seat.<p>As for the mounting, I guess one side might be lop-sidded, but then it would be easier to make a custom mount in the back that anywhere else.
Old 03-27-1999, 09:05 AM
Terry d

Rallye 4 has disconnect, fits better / holds better.
Old 03-29-1999, 11:57 AM
Cathleen

Default Yep,

That's one of the bad parts about getting older. When you're done "growing up" you start to "grow out" ;-)<br>-C. (fighting the aging process as best I can)
Old 03-29-1999, 01:41 PM
Terry D.

Default Fighting age

I just stick with my "childish toys" i.e., my A4 on the track, according to my ex-girlfriend! Keeps me young, at heart anyway!
Old 03-30-1999, 07:03 AM
Cathleen

Default Re: childish toys

I think it's very sad that some people consider that having fun, enjoying life and challenging yourself is "childish".<br>Your "ex" was obviously not on your wave-length. Keep on doing what you love, regardless of what others say. (disclaimer: within reason of course...)<br>My "exes" didn't get it either. I finally (unexpectedly) met someone doing what I love (track events) and we have that in common. It's so nice not to have to justify my "toys" to anyone now. Of course, it is easier for a girl car nut to meet a guy who likes cars vs. the other way around. Yet, there are more and more women enthusiasts attending these events all the time.<br>Keep on playing! Life's too short not to have fun.<br>-C.
Old 03-30-1999, 09:20 AM
Terry D

Default Just found one myself....

...although she still won't drive track events, I am trying to get her started at autox. But she loves cars, works on 'em, and comes to the track with me and rides along -- even lets her 12 year old daughter ride with me!!<p>
Old 03-30-1999, 11:49 AM
Cathleen

Default Sounds like a match! Best wishes to you! -eom

hi
Old 03-31-1999, 01:23 PM
Cathleen

Default Attn: Terry D....got a funny one for you...

Last night while watching JAG, they played an Audi commercial. Something about the best "toy" to get in touch with your "inner child".<br>SO TRUE!<br>Thought it was funny as it oertained to your ex GF's comment.<br>-Cathleen
Old 03-31-1999, 06:41 PM
Mike Zamarocy

Ok, I got the Rallye 4 and it is installed now.
Old 04-01-1999, 03:02 PM
Terry D

Default I knew I didn't like those new ads for some reason......

<br>

Quick Reply: 5 Point Racing harness. Y, or H? anybody put one in?