Motorsport Discussion Discussion forum for everything racing-related

Canadian GP is DEAD! Totally unreasonnable demands from Dirt bag Ecclestone killed it...

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2008, 04:46 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default You are wrong comrade. Just because he makes money doesn't mean he is no communist...

Anyone that as a monopoly and sucks dry any "private promoter" like the one for the Canadian or US GP and keeps all the money for himself or his company is a communist.

After all isn't that what communism is all about? If you look at communist countries all the y do is suck dry their countrymen's money and fill the government coffers.

To me the ***** is the state and the "private promoters" are the people. It's OK for the little ***** to make all the money but the promoter can hang to dry.

Like I said (and many others) the sooner he dies (and Mosley while we are at it) the sooner F1 will get better.

I can only wish or dream that the 5 major manufacturers, MB, BMW, Toyota, Honda and Renault pull out of the dick head's circus and start their own!
Old 11-18-2008, 11:48 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Uh dude, I think you've missed what Communism is all about...

It, theoretically, is all about distribution of the "wealth" to the "people". Bernie ain't distributing nuthin', 'cept to HIS various bank accounts. Bernie's no Commie, he's just a greedy, monopolizing bastard.
Old 11-19-2008, 04:52 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default In theory you are correct but in practice it's another ball game all together...

However in the spirit of cooperation with my AW Motorsport friends I'm willing to bend my line of thinking and agree that Ecclestone is a <b>fascist dictator</b> that screws and sucks dry everybody in F1.
Old 11-19-2008, 08:24 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default LOL :-) One of the forms of communism can been seen almost daily on TV and it is called

Star-trek, TNG; working for the greater good of people and distribute wealth and health throughout the Galaxy ;-)

Actually by definition people have no material thrive in communism therefore no money exists because people's mind focus on the "community", not themselves - Bernie is anything BUT a commy, I'd rather define his actions more of a dictatorship :-)

His greedy a$$ has cost us every F1 event on this continent.....some call it "business"; I call it "slowly killing some of the roots and interests of Motorsport"....and not just over here......
Old 11-19-2008, 11:33 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default **** is more like it. And with that, perhaps this "commie thread" should die. I think we all agree

that Bernie is an *** though. Where's the mafia when ya need someone taken out?
Old 11-21-2008, 05:54 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Sorry the deal is dead.....what a loss for Montreal. And yes, they are complete

pigs and if they keep up this way...they will lose their fan base...maybe sponsors as well?