Motorsport Discussion Discussion forum for everything racing-related

Finally the proof that FIA = Ferrari International Association...

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2008, 09:36 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: I believe Jet Jockey and I basically don't like Ferrari anyway, so that may have

Then it's a case of OBVIOUS bias for all the adjectives used in a prior post to describe Luca. I myself, do like Ferrari (I own one). I met Luca at the 60th anniversary in Maranello last year - nice guy, same goes for Jean Todt and Michael whom we met at an F1 test day at Fiorano in '05. I also think Kimi should have stayed with McLaren (I am not a Kimi fan), unfortunate that he's not a team player. If Kimi were still with Ron, I suspect he would have been replaced by Lewis anyway.

It is my hope that Luca can bring F1 back to the way it should be, I might consider attending races again.

Read some of the posts on other forums about you're beloved Audi before you damn Ferrari.
Old 12-21-2008, 09:45 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Most salesmen come off as nice on the surface too. I'll agree with his statement

about Bernie needing to get out, but nothing else. Ferarri has rewritten the book on cheating and back stabbing. MIchael is a jerk who placed himself above the rules applied to the others. Recall when he shoved Damon Hill off in order to win a few years back? Kimi not a team player? LOL! the name of the game is racing, with the goal being to win. But he has neve jeopordized the safety of another driver. Kimi is not a yes man, Lewis perhaps so.
I read Audi posts every day, and many of the problems described are the result of shadetree mechanics who don't know any better, thinking their residential garage is qualified to out-engineer Ingolstadt. Victims of their own ignorance or inflated egos. I take a great deal of care and pride in my car, and none of the issues others bitch about, such as oil leaks, broken pieces, etc., apply to my own experiences. Tranny issue from this past summer? Admitted to by Penske Audi. So there. End of discussion.
Anything else you care to lose over?
Old 12-21-2008, 12:19 PM
AudiWorld Member

Default Re: Most salesmen come off as nice on the surface too. I'll agree with his statement

As much as you and your friend have a very definite dislike for Ferrari for various reasons, there are those who abound who have similar comments about Audi in the same vain as are yours about Ferrari. (Don't know what prompted the do-it-yourself mechanic response.)

SO THERE . ..enough said on subject. Everyone is entitled to their likes or dislikes.
Forza Ferrari
Old 12-22-2008, 10:12 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

How many ppl on top are NOT ******. Now that would be news.