Motorsport Discussion Discussion forum for everything racing-related

Full In-Car Video of MOSPORT

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2002, 09:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Full In-Car Video of MOSPORT

Here is the full video from David Farmer's Z06. The last few mins of the race are cut off but it's pretty much over by then as he's in the lead at that point. If you have 45 min to spare check it out. There is a lot of footage of Galati and Cunningham out in front for much of the race.<ul><li><a href="http://www.metricchemical.com/mospbig.ram">http://www.metricchemical.com/mospbig.ram</a</li></ul>
Old 06-03-2002, 10:20 PM
Stätus Josh

Default Thanks!!!

Did you see the LAUNCH Galati had off the line??? WOW.... Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
Old 06-03-2002, 10:40 PM

Thanks for the Video.
Old 06-04-2002, 01:57 AM
Former Vendor

Default badass, need more videos like this...

Amazing! That was seriously one of the most entertaining things I've watched in a long time, thanks! Awesome driving by the guy in the Vette, he really capitalized on galati's and cunninghams mistakes. Man those street tires really got overheated towards the second half of the race...it's really a shame Toyo makes them drive on those shaven POS street tires instead of at LEAST their race variety. Very cool nonetheless.

I would watch whole races like this all day if people would just post more vids. I swear, race coverage really needs to switch to primarily in-car footage. Switching in-car cams, with all that cool pivoting/panning technology, it would make for a much more interesting race. Screw the sponsors who pay for billboard space around the track, in car cameras are so much more fun.
Old 06-04-2002, 04:38 AM
Elder Member

Default holy cow, I didn't think it was humanly possible to take turn 5 that fast :)

I studied the PCA video for the longest time....it looks tame now compared to this one.

thanks,
Liam
Old 06-04-2002, 05:41 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default GREAT! nice how that M3 had a HUGE spoiler and STILL was all over the track, Stupid ?? though.....

whay did the NSX blow flames out of the exhaust a few times?

also, if you notice, the NSX may not have been the fastest car BUT it was the only one to rmain cool and composed throughout the race, obviously the best handling car there. IMHO.
Alex
Old 06-04-2002, 09:07 AM

Awesome video! Thx...
Old 06-04-2002, 11:34 AM
AudiWorld Expert

Default what a great video. You know, it's amazing just watching from David's car...

that how difficult it is to concentrate on your task instead of the bumper that's 2" in front of you coming into and out of your field of vision. Talk about distraction.

Very difficult not to rear end someone.
Old 06-04-2002, 02:14 PM
AudiWorld Super User

excellent... that's very helpful for us who'll be racing there in a few weeks
Old 06-04-2002, 04:37 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Agh man, thats awesome.. I love that there is a 4dr in front of sports cars.. :)

lol.. naturally a family 4dr during the week, but on the weekend, the 4dr racer.. Id love to see what would happen if they didn't have ANY weight restrictions..

Quick Reply: Full In-Car Video of MOSPORT