Guys here is a detail from Oscar the one helping me out with the Winter Details in New England

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2006, 07:28 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Let me clarify the "Dogs in the A4" comment. Saturday morning I met Bill at his brother and

sister in-laws so he could VAG the A4 to see if any fault codes were present that might give me an idea why the car felt sluggish. The drivers side door was left open so we could hook up the cable. I happened to then open the back door to get something out of the back seat and was greated by the in-laws enthusiastic dog who without anyone seeing had jumped in the open driver's door.

He looked right at home in the car making the jump from back seat to front seat rather quickly. Luckily (for Bill's sake ;P) the dog didn't leave a mess behind. But for a split second I was confused at how the dog which I had seen outside had gotten in the car without anyone letting him in. It was a head shaking moment to say the least.
Old 10-11-2006, 07:29 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Thanks. I'll let Oscar know if I want to go through with it.
Old 10-11-2006, 08:39 AM
Former Vendor

Great!
Old 10-11-2006, 02:00 PM

Default Where do I sign up?

Hi there,

I happened across this post and really thought the work done was great.

I have a leased A4 that I will be turning in within a few weeks. However, I would like to get an exterior detail done before the final inspection so that the car looks great and they won't charge me for any minor swirl marks or what not.

My one concern is the hood of my car. I had parked under a tree near my apartment a few times too many and got tree sap on the hood. Everyone I asked said that thay used rubbing alcohol to remove it. The alcohol worked; however, there are some rather noticable siwrl marks where each spot was. I tried to use the softest cloth possible but I guess this was inevitable. I was told by another detailer it could be removed easily, but they were charging a lot more.

I would like to see about setting up something for this weekend perhaps or even next week. Please let me know how I would proceed.

Thanks.
Old 10-11-2006, 02:08 PM
Former Vendor

Default Tennberg, please see inside for Oscar's contact info

781-883-8529

or Oscarfang@hotmail.com
Old 10-11-2006, 04:18 PM
Ace Ventura

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

He is a sneaky little devil...does it to my car all the time which is why we take T's Mazda!!
Old 10-12-2006, 07:28 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Nice, I just sent Oscar an email...

my car is in dire need of a good detail.
Old 10-12-2006, 08:24 AM
Former Vendor

That's great he should e-mail you back shortly.
Old 10-12-2006, 04:22 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default Re: Mirror/rorrim Please e-mail at phil@adamspolishes.com..pricing below

Give me a call or e-mail me if you are interested in a full exterior. I'll probably only be doing it for another couple weekends since it's getting colder outside.
Old 10-12-2006, 04:25 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default Re: Thanks. I'll let Oscar know if I want to go through with it.

Let me know when you can, but I'll probably only be detailing for another couple weekends since the weather in NE is changing quick.

Quick Reply: Guys here is a detail from Oscar the one helping me out with the Winter Details in New England