moving to Boston

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2008, 05:35 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default moving to Boston

Which dealer? The guy at the Audi Forum on Park Ave here in NYC said Ira Audi is good? Please let me know, I will be living in Boston and working north on I-93

I want to pre-order a 2009 2.0T A4 with Premium Plus+Nav+Shades/Tip
Old 04-21-2008, 05:45 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Prime/Westwood
Old 04-21-2008, 06:30 PM
AudiWorld Member

Default Audi of Burlington well placed

My car is still pretty new but I bought and just got my 5k service at Audi of Burlington and I've only had good experiences with them so far. I was impressed that they not only listened to my concerns but acted on them, including ordering the necessary replacement parts from Germany for my sagging TT seat - I was very pleased to see that hey did not prevaricate or try to claim it was normal wear and tear but took the time to find out the solution and arrange for it to happen.
Old 04-21-2008, 06:31 PM
AudiWorld Member

Ira Sales and Service has treated me very, very well
Old 04-21-2008, 07:35 PM

2nd very good experience with parts/shop guys.
Old 04-21-2008, 09:52 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Audi Burlington (Burlington, MA) and Inskip (RI) Also both ACNA/NAAC sponsors.

But I'm not just kissing sponsors' asses... both are really first-class places. Both have supported the club and its members, have hosted educational events, and really go the extra mile for people (at least if you deal with the right folks there, like Scott Allerheiligen at AoB and Barry Bryant at Inskip).
Old 04-22-2008, 04:38 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default I ordered my car from Inskip down near Providence...

And from what I know was the first in the country to take delivery of an S5. (October 16, 2007)

I know it's about an hour from Boston but I make the trip whenever I need any servicing. Problem is, you work in the opposite direction. I'm sure local dealers will be good too.

Great dealer with a nice facility. Service is always easy to get an appointment (never had a problem with same day booking) and sales has a few guys who really know their cars, plus they are reasonable.
Old 04-22-2008, 06:31 AM
AudiWorld Expert

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default If you are living in Boston and working north of 93, I'd say either Burlington or Ira...

I used IRA for a couple of years and had no real bad issues...they treated me fine, and have good facilities.

I live in Lexington, just one town south of Burlington, but I NEVER went there for service becuase their service facility was so small. The result is long waits for an appointment, and they have a reputation for making you wait a week ro so for your car to be seen, then finding out that they need to order a part, and then another week or two wait for an appointment to complete the repair. This will eventually change once they finish their new facility, which is supposed to be bigger and better, and more capacity.

Avoid Brookline Audi at all costs...I've heard some nightmares about that place!

Of course, just my two cents...your mileage may vary.
Old 04-22-2008, 08:06 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 133 Likes on 91 Posts
Default Prime Audi Westwood (Formerly Clair Audi) in Westwood MA.

Give my sales guy a call, Rob Kelleher and tell him Greg referred you.
Old 04-22-2008, 09:55 AM
AudiWorld Expert

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

oops...purchase? I hear great things about Clair, but not sure if things changed under new owners

Quick Reply: moving to Boston