Natick MA Bernadi Audi has the worst service deptarment, horrible customer service

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2008, 10:51 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Natick MA Bernadi Audi has the worst service deptarment, horrible customer service
Old 08-27-2008, 10:54 AM
AudiWorld Expert

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default I've had completely the opposite experience there. Care to share your issues?

Granted, there was a bit of turnover with their advisors (all the ones I knew are gone), but my recent experience there (just this week) was VERY good.
Old 08-27-2008, 11:02 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default I had a bad experience there also.

I had a B6 with less than 10k miles. A coil pack failed, and I limped it in there. They couldn't have been more rude, told me they "might be able to look at it next week" and "theres no way we can give you a loaner". They suggested that I try a different dealer and pointed to the phone. I called Audi of Nashua who brought me a loaner car, flat bedded the car up to their dealership and apologized for Bernardi's bad service. They had it fixed the next day before 9am.

It only takes one bad experience to lose me as a customer. I'd never consider stepping on that property again.

edit: This was maybe 6-7 years ago so as BD said I'm sure there has been turnover. But it just shows you how long a bad impression can last in a customers head.
Old 08-27-2008, 11:18 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Ah sorry for the negativity.. Its been a LOOOOONG week

Getting up at 4:30 every day SUX
Old 08-27-2008, 11:24 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default audi of nash is the ticket.

they rock
Old 08-27-2008, 11:36 AM
AudiWorld Expert

Default Well, that sounds pretty bad, but...

...they have improved a lot since then for sure...and I'm pretty picky about my service. I think a lot depends on the service advisor you get (they all differ), since they are your primary contact.

Considering the turnover in the advisors, I am actually suprised at how good the experience has been there for me.

Of course...I prefer to deal with an indy shop like Greg's, unless something is being covered by Audi. If so, my only two options locally for me are Bernardi in Natick (near my work) and Burlington Audi (Herb Chambers, near my home). However, I had an awful experience at Burlington, similar to your "maybe we'll try to aquyeeze you in next week" and I've never gone back there. I chalked that one up to the tiny service department and limited number of bays/lifts. But, as they are expanding now...hmmmmm....

In the end, I've never had anything negative to say about Bernardi Audi...they've always been good to me.
Old 08-27-2008, 11:43 AM
Tech Guru

Received 107 Likes on 98 Posts

A+. Would read again. Excellent argument with well supported points.
Old 08-27-2008, 12:08 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Had dinner with a friend Monday who stopped into Bernardi to drive an A5.

While there, a service manager talking to an unhappy customer was literally throwing f-bombs and screaming loudly enough that the sales manager interrupted him and told him he was scaring sales customers off. My friend told the sales guy he'd come back when things were a little less "tense".
Old 08-27-2008, 01:18 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Do you get to drive the RS4 to work every morning?
Old 08-27-2008, 03:07 PM
AudiWorld Expert

Default f-bombs from the service manager or the customer???

Either way, never a good thing. I was there Monday, and did not see that happen, but I was only there in the AM for about 30 minutes, then back around lunchtime to grab the car.

Quick Reply: Natick MA Bernadi Audi has the worst service deptarment, horrible customer service