what are the two hottest most exclusive clubs in boston right now?

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2007, 08:42 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

2nd!
Old 02-23-2007, 08:49 AM
f3d
AudiWorld Uber User

Default saint i went to last time i was there (forgot wtf it was called)

we got a bottle and were the only ones in that little back room, they gave us a bouncer to keep people out. lol.

wasnt that fun a night and they saw me pouring my own drink and took the bottle away for a min lol.

thanks for the rec's guys...

i think im gonna hit Venu and Aria for sure...
Old 02-23-2007, 08:55 AM
f3d
AudiWorld Uber User

Default thanks guys! checked citysearch..all are pretty much my type of places...AND

right by my hotel w00t!

im thinking ill just get a bottle each night at whatever place i can drag the most girls to. damn that 2am cutoff tho... im used to 4-5am last calls guess i just gotta start drinkin earlier...lol
Old 02-23-2007, 09:26 AM
CP

Default For mechanical bull riding comedy, head to the Liquor Store in the Alley.

I'm pretty sure you can buy 40s there and they give them to you in a paper bag, just like the liquor store does.

But Boston's nightlife doesn't really even compare to NYC.
Old 02-23-2007, 10:32 AM
DxC
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default uhh i think the most exclusive club is called *RISE*, it is member only

and it is open til 7am. its really wierd place too, a lot of underground wierdo culture

saint, underbar, rumor, aria, gypsy bar, whisky park, there are tons

then avalon, roxy, modern, etc etc etc on landsdowne.

clubbing is so much fun if you are in the right mood ... oh and being totally wasted =)
Old 02-23-2007, 10:48 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Add Saint to that list and you have the 3 most high end clubs in the city pretty much.
Old 02-23-2007, 10:49 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default meh....not really....he said "exclusive".....which points more toward gypsy bar, whiskey park, and

saint (as mentioned a few lines down)
Old 02-23-2007, 11:00 AM
f3d
AudiWorld Uber User

Default im def hitting aria

glad im going back in the spring to visit more places. nyc's gotten boring for me lately... i just went to a club's grand opening, cept ive been there before, and to the club that space was before that, and before that... 4x around with the new owner/renaming bit has me feeling like im near the end of my nightlife habbit. i wish someone would bring something truly hot to nyc...
Old 02-23-2007, 11:23 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default don't go clubbing on lansdowne unless you want a place packed with 18yo idiots

rise is...well...interesting. i've been there once, and wouldn't go out of my way to go back. best bet is aria/rumor/venu (they're across the street from each other btw) and then the South Street Diner (open 24hr, the only 24hr place in Boston) for an interesting post-club scene and greasy food. Then someone's house party.
you can also hit up saint, gypsy bar, whiskey park etc, they're all within walking distance. the alley is great to visit from about 10:30-11 before you hit the clubs, lots of bars and people in a small area.

[edit] I forgot one. Revolution rock bar was great when I was there during the pre-opening party, and i've heard good things recently. nice place and was a good crowd the night i was there.
Old 02-23-2007, 12:36 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default 2ND ON LIQUOR STORE, READ INSIDE!!!

Hey, Im in my early twenties and go out a lot.

Liquor store is a plus, it is Boston's best kept secret. They specialize in baclorette parties, when the doors open at 9:30 the ratio of women to men is 20:1, im not joking. There will be GUARENTEED more women then men in there. Downsides are if you show up at the usual time of 11, your going to wait inline, unless u know the door guy ;-)

If you are into the whole $400 for a bottle of grey goos deal, best place for VIP, ultralounge I would say would be Underbar.

Let us know how it goes.

Quick Reply: what are the two hottest most exclusive clubs in boston right now?