New Member Welcome Area We've gathered the info you need if you are new to the AudiWorld forums

Audi Engine Management Light - Fault Codes - Please Help

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2018, 03:34 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Audi Engine Management Light - Fault Codes - Please Help

Hello,

This is my first post on this forum,hence please excuse my mistakes.

Couple weeks back an engine management light came on. I checked oil levels etc. They were all okay. I phoned up RAC, they stated it appears to be DPF issue as we do not drive the car much long distance it is a Diesel. He then did a reset on this via his system, and the light etc disappeared.

A week later, the light came back on, I phoned RAC up again and they came and did a reset again, but did it differently this time and again the light disappeared.

2 weeks later, it happened again. I went to my local garage who also plugged in the machine to check fault codes etc. I have attached an image showing what they found. He stated to me, I should take it to Audi as they will be able to identify the fault easily and then come back to this garage and they will fix it a fraction of the cost.

I am not particularly happy about the garage saying this as I feel they are being too lazy to figure it out themselves. I wonder if you can review the image and help me with the fault codes and how we could potentially go about resolving this and an indication of the cost. Currently the light has gone, but apparently it will appear again, according to the garage.

PS. The car is a 2010 Audi A4, 1968 cc

Thanks for your help in advance.