New Member Welcome Area We've gathered the info you need if you are new to the AudiWorld forums

Greetings All Audi Forum Members

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2017, 06:47 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Greetings All Audi Forum Members

B][/B][/FONT][/B]Just purchased an Audi A4 SE 2.0l TFSI S-tronic Auto 2017 (B9). This is my first Audi as I tend to keep my cars until they are scrap. Previous was a Ford and before that a Vauxhall (GM) 3.0L Senator. First impression are that the Audi is a great car. I am 80 years old, so not a "boy racer" anymore - Comfort with good progress being my main objectives. Car is finished in Manhattan Grey metallic, with lots of extras fitted from new by previous Audi garage owner i.e. Technology Package (WB4): Audi Virtual Cockpit(9S8): Audi Connect (IW3): Driver Assistance Pack- Tour (PCN) - Which comprises (QK1) Camera and distance sensor and (QR9) Traffic sign recognition. Adaptive Cruise Control with "follow to stop" and (6II) Lane keeping system. Also fitted is (PCZ) Parking Assistance Pack Advanced which comprises (7X5) Parking+/park assist, (7W3) Audi pre sense rear, (KA6) Front and rear view camera system and two side cameras, (7Y1) Audi Side assist,: QQ1 Lighting package with (PXC) Matrix LED headlights, which includes QK1 Camera and distance sensor,(8X1) Headlight Washers, (8IT) LED Headlamps, (8G4) Matrix LED Headlights with (8Q3) Automatic headlight Adjustment and (8SP) LED Tail lamp Assembly. The car, as stated previously, had one previous owner (First Registered April 2016)which was an Audi garage and had 11,500 miles on clock when I purchased it. Two years warranty remaining. Still trying to get my head around all the functions and trying to decide which to turn off for my sanity. Old age does come with some loss of memory, but I do love the "bells and whistles!" Best wishes to you all and hope to become very active on the A4/ B9 forum.