New Member Welcome Area We've gathered the info you need if you are new to the AudiWorld forums

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2018, 03:17 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Member

Just purchased my first Audi yesterday at Audi of Wallingford in Connecticut. Bought a 2018 Q7 with the Prestige Package. Have not had it long enough to ask any questions about it. Agonizing decision between the Q7 and a BMW X5. Really wanted a black car, never had one and the Bimmer was white. The Q7 is Orca Black with the brown interior. So far so good. The only driving I did was heading back to Glastonbury from the dealer. Found the Auto driving mode a little shaky so I switched the drive mode to Dynamic and it rode a lot better. Auto mode seemed to make the whole car vibrate a little. Will talk to dealer on Monday about it. I was tied up on the phone for a few minutes cancelling my XM Subscription on the trade in so the dealer jumped the gun on the Audi connect and tied it into my wife's email rather than mine. Have to make a return trip on Monday to have them delete her account and make a new one under mine. Looking forward to years of trouble free enjoyment.