New Member Welcome Area We've gathered the info you need if you are new to the AudiWorld forums

Scuba Blue and Moonlight Blue - exterior and interior combination

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2018, 05:00 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Scuba Blue and Moonlight Blue - exterior and interior combination

I am close to getting my first Audi. I am looking to get an A5 cabriolet. I found one with most of the features but am waiting for the car to get to the dealership. The outside color is scuba blue and the interior is atlas beige. I have not seen this combo before but really like it from the pictures but need to see it in person. Mainly I want to see how the atlas beige looks with the blue, has anyone seen this combo and have any feedback. I believe there is one in with black interior but I am hesitant with black as it gets dirty so easily and I am thinking the beige may work better.

My other alternative is the moonlight blue which is also beautiful. Many of the ones I have seen on one have the nougat brown, I am not a big brown person and didn’t love the chestnut brown in an a3 I saw. Anyone have feedback on this interior color and colors inside that look best with this blue.

Thanks for any feedback about good combos for scuba blue as well as moonlight blue. The dealer will be notifying me once this one comes in which I will then go to view the scuba/beige combo as well as the scuba/black and look at some other blue combos. I know it is all about personal prfer nice so just aiming to get some opinions, thanks.
Old 09-15-2018, 07:45 AM
AudiWorld Member

Location: seattle, Q5 premium plus with 20" wheels, Technology pkg, Nav, B&O Sound, Manhattan Grey with Black
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I went manhattan gray with black interior, first time I went that dark inside and I have to say the only thing I would change is no black inside. It really does show every speck of dust. I think your blue with beige will be perfect,
the black interiors are also hotter sun wise, welcome to audi, this is a great site and resource for all of us.