Bellavia Audi / Riverside Audi

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2009, 12:58 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bellavia Audi / Riverside Audi

5 years ago I sold my Audi dealership to what became Riverside Audi . In the 6 years we took a dealership that sold 11 new cars in 1999 to close to 400 right before 9/11 . I sold in April of 2004 . We were among the area leaders in CSI and one of the first dealers in the country to build a " Hanger " to Audi specs . I just wanted to inform here that my brother and I will be trying to aquire the franchise back from Audi of America . I need support from the members here . I was an early supporter of Audi World . Joe Bellavia ...
Old 08-19-2009, 08:03 AM
AudiWorld Member

first, let me say that i heard this rumor around central and northern NJ for the last fw months and i wish you the absolute best of luck.. no, forget that, luck is for rabbbits Joe, just do the damn thing!! i have bought my last two A8 's from Riverside.. after the first time, i figured they would show my some loyalty.. Hell no!! they pulled some back alley BS that sent me into the highest levels of pissasity...Go get your dealership back, clean house, rebuild your reputation and restore the good name of Audi once again!! and you can start right here pal...go get 'em..Don Harris
Old 08-19-2009, 09:14 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by donnie12
first, let me say that i heard this rumor around central and northern NJ for the last fw months and i wish you the absolute best of luck.. no, forget that, luck is for rabbbits Joe, just do the damn thing!! i have bought my last two A8 's from Riverside.. after the first time, i figured they would show my some loyalty.. Hell no!! they pulled some back alley BS that sent me into the highest levels of pissasity...Go get your dealership back, clean house, rebuild your reputation and restore the good name of Audi once again!! and you can start right here pal...go get 'em..Don Harris
I wish it were as easy as it sounds . But we are gonna try . It would work well for us because we could combine a lot of costs with our Chevrolet store in East Rutherford . Example , office staff , computer systems , management functions as well as real estate could be combined . I didn't burn any bridges with Audi after I sold . I helped Sean with a lot of transition issues and Audi appreciated it .
Old 08-19-2009, 11:53 AM
Head Cat Herder

Received 85 Likes on 48 Posts

Let me know what we can do to help!
Old 08-19-2009, 12:24 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Joe Bellavia
5 years ago I sold my Audi dealership to what became Riverside Audi . In the 6 years we took a dealership that sold 11 new cars in 1999 to close to 400 right before 9/11 . I sold in April of 2004 . We were among the area leaders in CSI and one of the first dealers in the country to build a " Hanger " to Audi specs . I just wanted to inform here that my brother and I will be trying to aquire the franchise back from Audi of America . I need support from the members here . I was an early supporter of Audi World . Joe Bellavia ...
OMG Joe, WTH have you been, I brought my first Audi from your dealership back in 2000, a silver A6, Angel sold me the car, then i brought my 2nd, which i still have, A 2002 AR from Stan at your dealership. The experience was great, I remember you coming out of your office and shook my hand and chatted, even gave me Lotto ticket, I was sad when you sold the dealership, Riverside is the worst, Ive brought three cars since then, not Audi's. Riverside really turned me off from the brand. They fired all the good salesmen, Stan, & Angel, and i forget the service managers name. I would drive almost 2 hrs from Burlington NJ to have my car serviced at your shop. All the folks there where very pleasant. Im Not in the market for a new one just yet, But if you open a new Dealership i just might. Like Nike!!!!!! Just Do it Joe.......... Get it back joe,
Old 08-19-2009, 12:26 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Duracell
OMG Joe, WTH have you been, I brought my first Audi from your dealership back in 2000, a silver A6, Angel sold me the car, then i brought my 2nd, which i still have, A 2002 AR from Stan at your dealership. The experience was great, I remember you coming out of your office and shook my hand and chatted, even gave me Lotto ticket, I was sad when you sold the dealership, Riverside is the worst, Ive brought three cars since then, not Audi's. Riverside really turned me off from the brand. They fired all the good salesmen, Stan, & Angel, and i forget the service managers name. I would drive almost 2 hrs from Burlington NJ to have my car serviced at your shop. All the folks there where very pleasant. Im Not in the market for a new one just yet, But if you open a new Dealership i just might. Like Nike!!!!!! Just Do it Joe.......... Get it back joe,
Mark Lewis. If not an Audi maybe a Z06, LOL
Old 08-19-2009, 01:23 PM
AudiWorld Member

call audi and tell them you want us back ..thanks Joe
Old 08-20-2009, 04:13 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Joe Bellavia
call audi and tell them you want us back ..thanks Joe
joe.... I sent you a PM
Old 08-21-2009, 07:47 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Good luck!! I hope you get your dealership back. I actually originally ordered my A4 from Riverside but because of AoA taking over dealership it was delivered to Paul Miller. Where I bought my 1st Audi from over 10 years ago. I ended up at Riverside because of the location.

Whatever you do not hire back Auggie Rios. I couldn't have met a more disrespectful person towards the customers. He essentially picked a fight with my pregnant wife on the showroom floor. After speaking with M. Brairton from AoA I understand he was one of the first to be let go following the take over. Good thing. If you want to build customer loyalty and confidence hire people who care about the customer...bottom line. Good luck.
Old 08-24-2009, 05:59 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by kiki143
Good luck!! I hope you get your dealership back. I actually originally ordered my A4 from Riverside but because of AoA taking over dealership it was delivered to Paul Miller. Where I bought my 1st Audi from over 10 years ago. I ended up at Riverside because of the location.

Whatever you do not hire back Auggie Rios. I couldn't have met a more disrespectful person towards the customers. He essentially picked a fight with my pregnant wife on the showroom floor. After speaking with M. Brairton from AoA I understand he was one of the first to be let go following the take over. Good thing. If you want to build customer loyalty and confidence hire people who care about the customer...bottom line. Good luck.
Thank you for the advice . We will probably retain some of the service people . Good techs and parts people are had to find . I the whole sales management , accounting and sales team will be new .

Quick Reply: Bellavia Audi / Riverside Audi