Bellavia Audi / Riverside Audi

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2009, 12:11 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Question. Is Riverside still doing business. It looks like their website is down and they do not carry CPO inventory anymore. They were once known to carry the most inventory? Any information? My 55k service is coming within the next month and I don't want to service my car at an almost closed dealer with employees who wouldn't care what they are doing.
Old 08-26-2009, 02:56 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by A4 to A8
Question. Is Riverside still doing business. It looks like their website is down and they do not carry CPO inventory anymore. They were once known to carry the most inventory? Any information? My 55k service is coming within the next month and I don't want to service my car at an almost closed dealer with employees who wouldn't care what they are doing.
The remaining employees care very much about the dealership and Audi so you are very safe bringing your car in for service . The employees realize that Audi is a great brand and a new owner will take over shortly . Most of the service employees have stayed with the company . Ask for Pete if you are concerned . He is the service manager and worked for the Bellavia family 20 years before going to Riverside .
Old 08-26-2009, 04:38 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Joe Bellavia
The remaining employees care very much about the dealership and Audi so you are very safe bringing your car in for service . The employees realize that Audi is a great brand and a new owner will take over shortly . Most of the service employees have stayed with the company . Ask for Pete if you are concerned . He is the service manager and worked for the Bellavia family 20 years before going to Riverside .
as for service people.... I know of a couple master guild level techs that are out of work looking for employment. some good guys. I'll pass this word along to them to try to contact pete
Old 08-27-2009, 05:04 AM
AudiWorld Member

Thanks for your input Joe,

If that's the case, I will definitely stick to Riverside.

Please keep us posted on your progress. I also DO FULLY SUPPORT what you are looking into.

Any support needed? Please say it out LOUD!!!
Old 09-05-2009, 12:47 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Joe Bellavia
Joe,

Care about customers ,yeah right. Peter D’Errico is THE reason Riverside lost me as a customer. He should not be in contact with customers. He does not know the first thing about customer service in any way ,shape, or form.
Old 09-05-2009, 12:51 AM
AudiWorld Member

Riverside customer service right here:

https://www.audiworld.com/forums/sho...verside+robbed

Same management, SAME PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-26-2009, 03:31 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

found something on the internet that on oct 13th i think.... everything is being auctioned off.....
Old 11-19-2009, 12:17 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Default Previously Riverside.....

The factual and truthful information is that Riverside Audi was purchased by the same owners of

Benzel Busch Mercedes Benz in Englewood. This is 100% correct information.

It will be open and taken over by that company on Dec 7th.

Rest assured, the service and sales will be top notch with customer service. If anyone here ever purchased a Mercedes from BB they know that they roll out the red carpet.

I've bought several new cars there.

When they take over the dealership is going to really give the area dealers a run for top in NJ. At least in my opinion.