DO NOT GO TO ANCHOR AUDI! WORST EXPERIENCE!

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2009, 12:10 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DO NOT GO TO ANCHOR AUDI! WORST EXPERIENCE!

I bought a car there because they had the car in stock... the worst shopping experience I had, anyways, the after sales service is even worse. "Sue me!" thats what the manager (Mark) there said responding to my complaints.

I do not suggest anyone to go there to buy a $40k car with that kind of customer service.
Old 02-21-2009, 01:16 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Same Attitude at Riverside
Old 02-21-2009, 04:45 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default it's really pathetic that between biener, anchor, riverside, etc..

they are absolutely DISMAL dealerships with NO IDEA of how to treat customers.

I remember going back to Detroit last October, and helping my mum buy a B8 A4....and the dealerships in detroit were SO SO nice....so helpful, and without these attitude games and annoying conversations that you get out here....

Biener is the worst i think. Just terrible.
Old 02-21-2009, 06:10 AM

Default Thx for the warning - I find that most NY-area Audi sales people are effing

clueless about their products and act as if they're doing you a favor by spending a smidge of their "valuable" time with you. I've had much better sales experiences at reputable wholesalers.

If I were AoA, I'd be very concerned - but until we stop buying their cars, they probably won't give a sh_t.
Old 02-21-2009, 08:10 AM
AudiWorld Super User

What were the issues with the car?
Old 02-21-2009, 08:26 AM
AudiWorld Member

Default Can you elaborate, what were your complaints?

I had 2 minor post-sale complaints (rear brake pads and wipers) at another tristate dealer; both were replaced without charge.
Old 02-21-2009, 10:03 AM

Wow, that's svcks...pretty harsh...but not surprising.
Old 02-21-2009, 12:08 PM
AudiWorld Super User

I don't mind anchor or huntington but there is a reason I drive out to storms.
Old 02-21-2009, 01:32 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default Re: What were the issues with the car?

I bought this car online and exporting it to canada, I paid for the shipping charges and the dealer shipped the car to the border. When I picked up the car, found out the following:

1. the car which was listed as 7400 miles on the website/invoice, when I checked in person, it is 8100 miles. Mark, the manager, told me that people test driving the car.... so I paid the car in full and he let people to test drive my car?! he said he could write me a new invoice with 8100 miles...

2. The sales rep told me he will provide me with the temp plate so I could drive the car after I picked up. No temp plate at all. I could stop by US custom and Canadian custom by driving without plates... Mark said too bad...

3. I was told by the sales rep (Sanjeev) that the body has no stone chip, no dent, no scratches. I actually found a stone chip on the hood. Mark told me it could happen when transporting, I told him I already checked with the transporter, the stone chip was already on when he picked up the vehicle (signed off by Anchor Audi). Mark then told me if I have any written document to prove if the sales rep told me the car has no stone chip watsoever... I said no, I called his rep on the phone, I took his words. Mark said I wasted his 17 minutes on a used car and hung up on me with the "sue him" comment.
Old 02-21-2009, 02:59 PM

Yeah, Storms is a hike alright.

Quick Reply: DO NOT GO TO ANCHOR AUDI! WORST EXPERIENCE!