Hey guys, I need some forum support here.

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2003, 03:53 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey guys, I need some forum support here.

I am now running on 3 months of being sans employment. I own a website called Golfinity.com, but it has been something I have worked on in my spare time while employed. Currently I have been focusing on it day in and day out to try to make a go of things, get our traffic up, and maybe make a little money from advertisements and corporate sponsorships, but no revenues yet to date.

It is a pretty decent site with some great handicap tracking and analysis tools and some fun entertaining tidbits. I'd appreciate it if you guys could send some traffic my way, perhaps sign up as members (its free anyway), and tell your golf buddies about it too. You and your buddies can share stat reports, view comparison golf graphs and trends, and leave each other trash talk with our Trash Talker, among many other things like our searchable Course Guide, our wireless application for entering scores directly from the golf course, etc., etc.

Anyway, I'd really appreciate it as I am at wits end with trying to find a job in the tech sector and I am trying to do whatever I can to turn a buck and pay some bills. Thanks guys.

- Kgnast.
Old 04-05-2003, 04:34 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good luck man - I'd check it out - but have no interest in Golf.