NJ Audi Dealer

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2011, 06:45 AM
t20
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had a pretty good experence with Paul from Bell Audi where I got my '11 Q5.
Old 04-06-2011, 06:54 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by Shrad6
Jack Daniels Audi (both locations Upper saddle river and Paramus) is a horrible dealership. The USR location lied to me about the price. I'm part of the supplier discount and they tried to bypass the program so they can tack on another $1200. Then I gave the Paramus location a shot. Waited almost 3 months then the Audi carrier backed into my new car an hour before I was to pick it up. They were calling it a scratch and tried to send it off to the body shop without telling or showing me the true damage. I had to demand to see it before it was fixed. Once the true damage was out in the open they were not helpful in locating me a new non damaged car. Their options to me was to get back in line or pay more money for a loaded one. They continuously tried to push the damaged one on me telling me they would throw in Audi care(even average joes are getting that tossed in their deal). A really horrible dealership with lots of negative feedback from previous customers.

Bell Audi in Edison (Johnathon Eads my salesman) is a great dealership. I called them and told them my situation and they really stepped up and showed how it should be done. From the time I called them up to confirm they had what I wanted and the time I was on my way with my new car was a few hours.

Knopf Audi allentown, PA is an incredible dealership. The sales process went quickly and smoothly. They had a red ribbon on my new car and parked on their platform when I came to pick it up. They even gave me a bottle of champagne. I don't drink champagne so I had no idea if it was good or not, but that fact that they did all that was pretty cool.

Those are the only Audi dealerships I've personally had experiences with
I'm getting my S5 from Jack Daniels USR. So far they have been great to me.
Old 04-06-2011, 11:20 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

I dealt with Ryan Schmidt from Bell Audi for my 2011 Audi Q5. Good guy, good dealership. No complaints.
Old 04-06-2011, 01:48 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

A buddy has had good experiences at Jack Daniels.

I've had a bad experience at Classic Audi (Eastchester, NY) and New Country in Greenwich, CT. Both tried to gouge me to simply reprogram a keyfob for my C5 A6. I wouldn't trust either place again.

There used to be an online resource (1.8T.org) that rated all the Audi/VW dealerships in the country, but I think they eventually went away. That site was brutally honest. The Wayback machine (internet archive) might still have some of their content. I recall Jack Daniels having a favorable rating there and New Country being near the bottom.

Edit: Here's a snapshot...

http://replay.waybackmachine.org/200...t.org/dealers/

Best,

Last edited by Ritz; 04-06-2011 at 01:53 PM.
Old 05-07-2011, 08:50 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Default Also shopping for a Q5

Originally Posted by SGT712
I dealt with Ryan Schmidt from Bell Audi for my 2011 Audi Q5. Good guy, good dealership. No complaints.

To the people who bought at Bell Audi in Edison, the Q5's are going for so much. I really want to get my dad this car, so I was wondering what kinda deals you guys pulled off there? DCH Millburn never has an inventory, and Jack Daniels price gouges like its no tomorrow.

I want a lease, '11 Q5 2.0T premium plus... thanks for your help I am willing to travel 4+- hours to get a good deal on this car.
Old 05-08-2011, 08:50 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by andyjay
To the people who bought at Bell Audi in Edison, the Q5's are going for so much. I really want to get my dad this car, so I was wondering what kinda deals you guys pulled off there? DCH Millburn never has an inventory, and Jack Daniels price gouges like its no tomorrow.

I want a lease, '11 Q5 2.0T premium plus... thanks for your help I am willing to travel 4+- hours to get a good deal on this car.
I got my 3.2 Premium Plus for $44,326 before TTL. The invoice is $44,526 and MSRP is $47,465.
Old 05-12-2011, 09:27 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Meadowlands Audi was great to deal with.

My salesperson Marilyn was an absolute pleasure to deal with.
Old 05-13-2011, 09:13 AM
AudiWorld Expert

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by sam08861
Totally corrupt... known for lying about prices, changing numbers, adding on on fees, not telling about audi promotions.

Not sure why he's not fired already.
if he is making money for the dealer why would they fire him?
Old 05-18-2011, 05:49 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Shrad6
Jack Daniels Audi (both locations Upper saddle river and Paramus) is a horrible dealership.
I'll echo that. Bought a car from the USR dealer in 09 and vowed never to go back. I've bought 5 cars in 4 states and they were by far the worst. Brought out every trick in the book and then some.

Now I'm ordering a caf from classic audi in westchester, my salesman so far has been ok. I do get my car serviced there and they're pricey esp on tires and won't price match.