Open Post to AW managment.

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2010, 08:52 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dubaudi1
^^^ I agree with everything you've said. But my point is this: OK, sure, QW is a business just like Audiworld. But why do they continue to solicit donations to keep the site running when they have advertisors?? Go ahead send an email to the QW admins asking for their advertising rates...you'll be shocked. It takes probably no more then $100 to pay for the monthly webhosting, and once set up, the forums runs themselves.

So they turn to their members to help support their site, all while ACTIVELY trying to deter members from using Audiworld?? And they do all this under the guise of helping the "community". I'm sorry, the only person it's helping is them, and quite frankly, in a unethical way if you ask me. You don't see Anthony from Audizine posting on his forums telling people to stop using Audiworld.

At the end of the day, we will all suffer because advertisors who now have to pay a few thousand more $$ to advertise on yet another site will a) not be able to offer the same forum member deals they used to, and b) will not be able to actively participate the same way they did because they've now got another forum to monitor, all while trying to run their business.

The whole thing is so obvious that it just baffles me that so many people don't see what's going on.
resurrected from the dead