Pacific Northwest Discussion

Follow up to my Les Schwab disaster

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2005, 03:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Follow up to my Les Schwab disaster

<a href="https://forums.audiworld.com/pacificnw/msgs/54909.phtml">Follow up to this post.</a>

So.... after returning home last night, posting about my eventful evening on the Internet forums. I got to work today and got on the horn with Les Schwab corporate. I ended up talking to Tom Reever, that's who the front desk transferred me to when I said I wanted to file a complaint.

I told him about the story, he apologized and said that he would get in contact with the store and get back in touch with me. Not 10 minutes later, he returns my call and says that he would do what it takes to get everything squared away. The actual manager of the Bellevue Les Schwab called, (apparently, the guy I dealed with &lt;Shane&gt; is the assistant manager) and asked me nicely to give them a chance to fix their wrong and that any other damages incurred they would replace on their dime. I'm getting a new wheel out of this too since they nicked one of my MINT condition OEM wheels.

I agreed to it and said that if any other part on my car was damaged due to this fix, I would slap them a bill from the dealership.

Everyone deserves a second chance right?

I made an appointment with Les Schwab ..... I'm giving them an opportunity to fix their wrong. If they stumble on this chance... oooooooh dizzam!
Old 09-28-2005, 03:51 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Glad to hear patience, persistence & Customer Service paid off.

I've had similar situations with my Fikse's and found that by taking the time to handle it right, they will take care of you and do the "customer" right.

glad to hear it. maybe I've been off this board a bit, but pics of the new wheels?

d
Old 09-28-2005, 07:06 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Re: Follow up to my Les Schwab disaster

Im glad that it worked out alright. Still... it sucks that the assistant manager was jerking you around. I'm still skeptical of using that store.