Pacific Northwest Discussion

My 3.slow was hit by a uninsured twat tonite. My wifes neck hurts

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2009, 07:42 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My 3.slow was hit by a uninsured **** tonite. My wifes neck hurts

and mine is not mubh better. Thankfully my kids are okay. Buy your kids recaro booster seats.
Old 01-20-2009, 07:50 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default fer ****s sack man!

that sucks. Did you have something to cover what they were lacking (uninsured motorist)? Could a guy go after the other person for the damage they caused(sue)?

AHHH...never been in an accident & I hope to hell is stays that way.
Old 01-20-2009, 07:59 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default yes we have uninsured motorist. It kind of was a blah day

we hit a derilict rail road tract on monday, it bent and tore up a tire. So i had to order new tires and a set of rims today...

BTW awesome support from Dion and Bill at actuning.
Old 01-20-2009, 08:15 PM

Default Anyone know the laws regarding insurance, or lack thereof?

In Massachusetts they won't give you license plates without proof of insurance. Doesn't seem that way here. This is probably the 3rd or 4th time in the last year or so I've heard of someone being hit by a person without insurance, and one of them was my friend who was on a bike and was hospitalized for 2 days. He got nothing, he lost everything he had put into his R1 (did not have collision insurance on his bike).
Old 01-20-2009, 08:39 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default That sucks. Sorry to hear.

Glad you guys are ok, for the most part.
Old 01-20-2009, 08:39 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default hope yall are ok, same thing happened to me a few years back

do u have uninsured motorist insurance????

if not ur SOL and he gets away with causing an accident and lack of insurance so about 1K worth of tickets. If u have uninsured coverage then go to file it and let them deal with it. they take care of ur car and take him to court to get their money and it doesnt count against you.

ur necks will be worst tomorrow so get em looked at. i was sore after, couldnt move the next day and had a vertabre in pieces and herniated disks.

glad you seem ok, but get it checked out
Old 01-20-2009, 08:58 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Yeah a couple of ibuprohen and 2 bottles of tusker help.

that being said we will be having a doc visit tomorrow. The car will go to jeff at haury's I have already talked to jeff. our uninsured motorist is 250/500k

She knocked us 15 into the lane from a dead stop with my foot on the brake. There does not seem to be a whole lot of damage, other than none of the lines in the body panels match up. Everything is out of wack.

She appologized profusely, when I asked for her INS, she said she did not have any. The wife dialed the state police and let them sort it out.
She tried to give me excuses about her 3 kids screaming. AS my wife pointed out, don't have 3 freaken kids before the age of 24. Don't buy a freaken expensive to maintain luxury exec car and then skimp on insurance.
Old 01-20-2009, 09:28 PM
AudiWorld Super User

people always have an excuse, just be ready for the pain tomorrow
Old 01-20-2009, 09:54 PM

Default Don't forget to get your kid's seats checked/replaced

They're kind of like helmets, won't be as safe the next time. Good that you have recaros, that's what I have! I know Heartlessnomad said this, but it'll most likely be worse tomorrow, and maybe even the next day. I'd get it checked out. Icing your neck no more than 20 mins. each hour would def. help. I've been rearended while I was stopped on the freeway in the fast lane, and it creased my car down the middle, so I'm familiar with the pain, and I'm also a chiropractor who deals with alot of auto accidents. also when you get up in the morning, you may have to roll over and do a push up to get out of bed, the big sit up just didn't work the day after the accident, and hurt like hell! Hope you feel better,
Mike
Old 01-20-2009, 09:58 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Quick Reply: My 3.slow was hit by a uninsured twat tonite. My wifes neck hurts