Pacific Northwest Discussion

Waterwagens - Disappointment for Audi owner

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2003, 04:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Waterwagens - Disappointment for Audi owner

Well, at least for me. Was there around 10:30 and there were only a few audi on display and mostly VW. Best booth was Achtuning.com
Old 09-01-2003, 04:26 PM

Default it was more of a VW show

they just stuck us audi's in the corner
Old 09-01-2003, 04:40 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Oh well, I had fun. It was an experience. :-)
Old 09-01-2003, 04:40 PM

Default Oh Yeah?

I was there, you are right, there was not a whole lot of audi's on display. I was the person in the parking lot with a flat tire on my audi coupe. And wouldn't you know it. I never checked the spare when I bought the car. It doesn't fit!!!! Thanks to aaron and a friendly tow truck guy, ( aaron for the spare, and the tow truck guy for a jack ) I was able to go the one and only place that is open on labor day. Used tire king or something like that in federal way. 27.50 later I was running a 60% new tire. That was able to get me back to waterwagens and also back home to portland. I almost thought my son and I would have to spend the night in auburn or something. Pics are up though, not a whole lot, but what can you say. When dealing with a flat tire most of the day...<ul><li><a href="http://www.audicoupegt.com/gallery">http://www.audicoupegt.com/gallery</a></li></ul>
Old 09-01-2003, 05:00 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default you're tellin me.........

im not mad but i could go off on the whole audi show scene, the judging mainly, i think they judge on how much you clean your car before the show......ill leave it at that
Old 09-01-2003, 05:39 PM

I just went so I could cruise down with the van city and b-ham crew
Old 09-01-2003, 06:04 PM
AudiWorld Member

Default I liked the show...

I mean, anyone who has been to a past WaterWagens knows the ratio of VW's to Audi is a BIG gap but every year there is more and more Audi representation. Win or lose, good or bad judging, it's nice to get out with a bunch of Euro guys with nice cars.
Old 09-01-2003, 06:04 PM

Default Re: I just went so I could cruise down with the van city and b-ham crew

That was some fun stuff.
Old 09-01-2003, 06:06 PM

Default true....true (more inside)

Speaking of which...as a poll, I would like to know if any of you NW peeps would like to get together on a more frequent basis than the KK meets and so on...just to shoot the gib and talk shop...etc. Whoever and wherever is cool for me...even a drive down to Portland would be cool...
Old 09-01-2003, 06:08 PM

Default how much you clean your car befor the show?? hows that

the judges didnt car if you spent time cleaning before or during the show, they were giving me pointers on next time (after my car was judged), so that i could score higher, plus they told me check the waterwagon website to see how they judged.

so ya if you vacumed your car, ya you scored highter then someone who didnt... i dont know, maybe im not thinkin what your trying to say here, but, even tho i was the only TT there, didnt mean anything to me, i asked how my score was, and i wasnt happy, but whatever, now i know how they judge real car shows and even the import ones that love stickers on your car LOL

Sorry im done, i will go back to watchin the discovery chanel

Quick Reply: Waterwagens - Disappointment for Audi owner