Notices
Parts For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your part's appropriate model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi Other Pentosin FFL-2 Dual Clutch Transmission Fluid (CHEAP)

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2018, 05:48 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pentosin FFL-2 Dual Clutch Transmission Fluid (CHEAP)

Hey guys/girls, as you can see I am new to this forum, but you can check my feedback ratings on Zilvia.net, Rx7club.com and also ebay, I have 100% feedback and am always a motivated seller, prompt shipping etc. I am an avid car enthusiast with all makes and models, however I tend to dabble in the older/hard to find Japanese cars.

Ok, now that I've told you a little about me, I stumbled across a great deal on this Pentosin FFL-2 Dual Clutch Transmission Fluid, an auto parts store (which will remain un-named) had a typo, and I bought a bunch of it, for the simple reason of passing on the savings. Wholesale cost on this fluid from Napa and other stores is $20 a liter, I bought it for a good deal, so I'm selling it for $7.50 a liter, plus $20 for USPS large flat rate shipping, (which holds 6 Liters, average service requires just over 5 Liters) and 4% PayPal fees, Total $67 shipped anywhere in the main 48 states.

Now I am not a business of any kind, just did this for a little profit for myself (who wouldn't) and pass on an awesome savings to you guys, Audi/Volkswagen recommends service every 40k, so I know alot are well overdue and this will make it cheaper and easier for you since you won't even have to go out and get it, it will show up on your doorstep. Now, stating that I'm not a business, once this stuff is gone, it's gone, I have no way of getting it cheap again.

​​​​​I have sold a few cases to local European shops, so I have 936 liters left. As it sells I'll update the amount remaining. If you'd like more than 6 Liters, we can arrange that as you choose. Thanks guys, and here's a few pics!