Notices
Parts For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your part's appropriate model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi Other S4/S5 trim Vivid Carbon Finished PICK FROM A WIDE SELECTION BRUSHED METAL/MATTE

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2020, 12:21 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default S4/S5 trim Vivid Carbon Finished PICK FROM A WIDE SELECTION BRUSHED METAL/MATTE

Send in the trim pieces you need finished and I'll have a grade A quality product with quick but not rushed turn around. I can either go that route or if you rather me finish an existing set of trim I'll need to know what pieces to order and price it from there. Once I have my hands on your trim and have your choice of Grade A Vivid color wrap as well just estimating but depending on the number of pieces could have it back out in the mail 3 days max. Also depending on workload. If I have your car parts it's a priority of mine rest assured as I can provide you with picture or video of the progress while inhand so if you've had a change of heart and want to change the color we can take care of that without shipping back and fourth. Of course without your current trim pieces it will obviously cost more as I'll have to purchase trim but if we do it that way and after you install the new trim, if you want to send me your old trim it would discount your price by $200 .
Title says S4/S5 but not limited to these models they are just 2 models I've had plenty expirence with. Included in the pics is a general listing of finishes and you can always just get on Amazon or Google it aswell-.Thanks

**Final price will depend on # of pieces, style of finish, using new trim or your trim. I am certainly reasonable and will be one of the lowest quotes on the forums so long as possible. I take pride in my work and I know how much you love your Audi as I do mine.

**Pics below are from a 2011 S5 that previously had silver trim that I just completed today in a 3 day turnaround to include the seatbacks.