Notices
Parts For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your part's appropriate model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi Other VMR VB3 18x8.5 w/tires- low price for quick sale

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2014, 09:49 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default VMR VB3 18x8.5 w/tires- low price for quick sale

I originally purchased this used from another forum member. Unfortunately, I didn't do my homework before buying them because they didn't clear my Stoptech 355mm rotors in the front. Rather than bothering with spacers and getting them to fit, I let these wheels sit in my garage.

Now, I'm trying to make room in the garage since I'm having another kid, so the wheels need to go. They are mounted with a set of Kuhmo Ecsta SPT 235/40/18's which have plenty of tread in the middle of the contact patch, but the sides are pretty bald due to negative camber I had on the previous set of wheels. I never got to use these VMRs at all, so my loss is your gain.

Honestly, the condition of the wheels is about a 7 out of 10. Cosmetically, there's curb rash on all 4 wheels which you can see in the pictures. There is one wheel which has 2 slight flat-spots on the inside lip of the rim. It holds air just fine, and when the tire was mounted on it, it balanced fine with no vibration.

I'm trying to clear out the garage fairly quickly, so the first person to arrange local pickup will take it. I'm located in the Irvine/OC, CA area. Email me if you have any questions.
Attached Images