Performance and Tuning Discussion forum for various performance tuning techniques and questions

Somebody BUY MY BRAKES!!! Never installed StopTech brakes!

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2002, 08:07 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Somebody BUY MY BRAKES!!! Never installed StopTech brakes!

Hey, All...
I hate to do this here, but I have a family emergency and need cash fast so...

For Sale: BRAND NEW, never installed, StopTech BIG brake kit for 96-01 A4. Anyone who has done research on brakes (or mods in general) knows the awesome reputation that StopTech has, so I won't go into it here (for more technical info on the kit check www.stoptech.com).

Includes: (price from StopTech $1995)
1-set StopTech 332mm AeroRotors (crossdrilled)
1-set StopTech ST40 4-piston calipers (black, can be painted any color using FoliaTek or similar kit)
1-set caliper brackets
1-set front stainless steel brake lines

Also: (extra options I bought)
1-set Pagid (Blue) high performance street/track pads ($150 extra)
1-set rear stainless steel lines ($100 extra)

PLUS:
1-set rear Zimmerman (OEM) rotors (crossdrilled and temp-coated)
1-set rear Mintex (Red box) high performance brake pads

As you can see, this is a complete braking solution for the A4 (or Passat). I REALLY wanted these brakes, but right now I need the
money more (and yes, I know I could return them, but I already paid the credit card I used and, as I said, I NEED cash).

Let my misfortune be your gain! All of this stuff came to over $2500 altogether when I bought it...and it would cost at least that
to replicate it...get it now for much, much less. As I said, everything is brand new, never installed, STILL IN SHRINKWRAP!!!

One more thing...I have been told that StopTech is really cool about trading in/upgrading, so those of you with TT's or S4's might be able to trade these in on a kit for your car (in which case you wouldn't need the rear rotors, as those did not come from StopTech...I'd take something off the price for them, of course). I have a call in to Matt at StopTech, so am not positive about this...

Bottom line: all this stuff for...$1700 OR give me a (reasonable, please) offer (I'm quite open to anything even in the ballpark here)!!! I NEED to sell these, like right NOW! PLUS, you save on shipping and tax (provided you are local to NJ,
otherwise it'll be about $60 or so)! Plus, I might be able to take a credit card over PayPal, but I would prefer cash or money order/cashier's check.

Please email me at osmodious9@yahoo.com as I can check that email from any location...
Thanks, and sorry for posting an ad here, but I am at my wits end with all the family crap going on...
Chris
Old 09-02-2002, 11:54 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sold...Thanks!