Q5/SQ5 MKI (8R) Discussion Discussion forum for the First Generation Audi Q5 SUV produced from 2008 to 2017

2013 3.0T Arrived! (with pics!)

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2013, 04:05 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Checked on my 3.0 Prestige order today. Should be here early March. I can hardly wait. Ibis White. Beige interior.
Old 01-07-2013, 02:46 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by NCSailing
The 3.0T Prestige automatically includes S-Line trim--but, not the S-Line steering wheel. It is odd. I selected Sport interior and ended up with the sport seats and paddle shifter, but, not the flat bottom on the steering wheel. The ordering process for Audi is not yet perfected.

I wanted S-Line, but wood trim. For some reason, the defaulted back to the round steering wheel.

Can we say "confused" at Audi?
You can't get "true" S-Line with wood trim. Also, you do not have the "true" S-Line 20 inch wheels and probably don't have adaptive suspension or lowered height.
Old 01-07-2013, 06:12 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

I have the 20's with the summer tires which I immediately replaced. Adaptive suspension is not included in the full S-Line package--stand alone option. Ironically, that's the only option I didn't choose and now wish that I had.
Old 01-08-2013, 04:26 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default Excited and a little confused

Can't wait...just ordered Q5 3.0 Prestige, Cuvee Silver, Comfort Pkg., Sport Pkg., Chestnut Brown Int..... a little confused after reading some posts...what seats and steering wheel will be getting..I really want the ventilated seats. Hope I'm getting the flat bottom steering wheel???
Old 01-08-2013, 04:40 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by John Colarusso
Can't wait...just ordered Q5 3.0 Prestige, Cuvee Silver, Comfort Pkg., Sport Pkg., Chestnut Brown Int..... a little confused after reading some posts...what seats and steering wheel will be getting..I really want the ventilated seats. Hope I'm getting the flat bottom steering wheel???
You should be getting the ventilated seats (from the Comfort Package) and the standard sport wheel (from the Sport Interior Package). Flat-bottom is only available with the S-Line Package.
Old 01-08-2013, 04:48 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Thanks for the info...I've never been so excited about a car. Do you think I'm getting the sport seat or because I'm getting the ventilated seat will it default to the standard seat??
Old 01-08-2013, 05:03 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Thanks for the info...I've never been so excited about a car. Do you think I'm getting the sport seat or because I'm getting the ventilated seat will it default to the standard seat??
It'll be worth the wait - I'm loving my 3.0T with the Sport Interior package. I see you are in PA. Mine came from Wynnewood. Good to deal with.
Old 01-08-2013, 05:08 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

I'm in Phoenixville, PA , ordered through YBH in Edgemont...so far so good ... But I must admit it is confusing as to what you get when you combine packages.....
Old 01-08-2013, 05:13 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

I'm not sure whether the comfort seats are the exact same as the standard seats (just with the perforated leather and fans and all in them) or somewhat different, but it'll be those seats and not the sport seats. There's just the three seat types: standard, sport, and ventilated.

I forget who it was, but someone else around here had done the Comfort+Sport combo, which is the only reason I know anything about what it has on it (since it's kind of odd combining packages that both would modify the same part -- seats in this case). It's nice that you can combine the ventilated seats and the sport wheel, though it makes for confusing conversations when you just compare the individual line items in each package.
Old 01-08-2013, 05:26 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Ok, thanks, I thought they might put the perforated leather and fan on the sport seat...but either way I'm sure it will be great...also now that I'm learning I wonder if it made sense to order both packages?

Quick Reply: 2013 3.0T Arrived! (with pics!)