Q5/SQ5 MKI (8R) Discussion Discussion forum for the First Generation Audi Q5 SUV produced from 2008 to 2017

2013 Scuba Blue 3.0T

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2013, 07:44 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tgt
"Reference" pics won't do it. We need some REAL/ACTUAL pictures! Very interested to see them myself.

Congrats, but make it happen.

-tgt
Real pic posted.
Old 02-12-2013, 06:11 AM
tgt
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Love that color thus far...can't wait to see more.

-tgt
Old 02-12-2013, 06:21 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mwaarna
Pictures!

I am debating between Scuba Blue(for rarity/difference) and Glacier White.. And possibly any other new color that comes available for MY2014...

What color seats did you get? I was thinking Brown, but not sure how it would go with Scuba Blue..
The brown color interiors (both Cinnamon and Chestnut) look perfect in Scuba Blue.

One of the best color combos out there, IMO.
Old 02-12-2013, 06:34 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by ThunderDent
The brown color interiors (both Cinnamon and Chestnut) look perfect in Scuba Blue.

I agree - I like those interiors on any bright-colored exterior. Scuba blue, Glacier white, Ibis white.
Old 02-12-2013, 06:37 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah, my top 3 colors, in no particular order for the Q5, as I'd be happy to own any of them are:

White/brown
Black/black
Blue/brown

The number of comments I get on my seats are crazy. People love the cinnamon color when they get in it. And I think it lightens up the cabin and keeps a really sporty feel to it.
Old 02-12-2013, 02:22 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Soo nice, love to see more, congrats
Old 02-12-2013, 02:50 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by ThunderDent

I have yet to see scuba blue color in person.

I am trying to avoid the dealerships until I can actually pre-order the Q5 TDI.. Maybe once the order guide's are available i'll start to visit different dealerships. There are 5 dealers within an hour radius of my house..

OP can you post more pictures of your Scuba blue in different lighting?
Old 02-12-2013, 03:00 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

I am trying to avoid the dealerships until I can actually pre-order the Q5 TDI.. Maybe once the order guide's are available i'll start to visit different dealerships. There are 5 dealers within an hour radius of my house..
Why wait? I've been in and out of the dealership for the past six months and we may still have as long as six months to go.

As for pics, the best range I've seen has been the allroad I'd posted earlier. Gallery: https://plus.google.com/photos/11473...625?banner=pwa

There's not as much "highlight" in sunlight as I was expecting when I got to see it on a Q5 in person recently, but it's a really nice color. Pictures are impossible to capture it just right, but the allroad gallery's probably the closest I've seen to getting something somewhat realistic on it.
Old 03-01-2013, 10:16 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by idale
Why wait? I've been in and out of the dealership for the past six months and we may still have as long as six months to go.

As for pics, the best range I've seen has been the allroad I'd posted earlier. Gallery: https://plus.google.com/photos/11473...625?banner=pwa

There's not as much "highlight" in sunlight as I was expecting when I got to see it on a Q5 in person recently, but it's a really nice color. Pictures are impossible to capture it just right, but the allroad gallery's probably the closest I've seen to getting something somewhat realistic on it.
Op can we get more pictures of your Scuba Blue Q5 in different lighting?

Idale thanks for posting the Allroad pics, looks very nice!Cant wait to see the scuba blue in person.

I have been trying to avoid the dealer's due to the "tease" it represents and I didn't want to start going to dealers until I had my down payment ready, which I do now.

Today I emailed a dealer to ask if they had a scuba blue model and a few of the other features available on their lot. Like the Sline flat bottom steering wheel, Comfort Package, Layered oak, etc..
Old 03-01-2013, 07:06 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Op can we get more pictures of your Scuba Blue Q5 in different lighting?
Teaser here of wife's Q5 (2.0T) we are picking up tomorrow. Premium Plus, with Nav & gray leather.
Salesman took the pic for us since we could not get out today.

He also said they only order silver, gray, & black & would never order scuba blue for stock.
Attached Images  

Quick Reply: 2013 Scuba Blue 3.0T