Q5/SQ5 MKI (8R) Discussion Discussion forum for the First Generation Audi Q5 SUV produced from 2008 to 2017

Audi Maintenance Plan Worth It?

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2010, 05:31 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Audi Maintenance Plan Worth It?

What is the general consensus on the Audi Maintenance Plan? Is it worth the $800?

How much am I going to pay for maintenance otherwise if I don't get the plan?

Thanks.
Old 10-15-2010, 06:16 PM
AudiWorld Member

Have you bought your Q yet? Some have been able to get the audicare tossed into the deal for half price or even free.
Old 10-15-2010, 06:47 PM
AudiWorld Member

Already purchased so free Audi Care isn't possible.

I'm on the fence because I don't drive a lot (~4,000miles/yr). So I'm not sure if the Audicare is worthwhile. What do others think?

Originally Posted by flybooey
Have you bought your Q yet? Some have been able to get the audicare tossed into the deal for half price or even free.
Old 10-15-2010, 07:12 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is Audi care tied up to time or just miles (like warranty is tied up to both)?

With such low miles I don't know, mine is 1.5 years old and 42000 miles on it so my Audi care is consumed on next service and so far it have been worth every penny as once dealer tried to make me pay 280 bucks for service and 4 times that is more than Audi care.
Old 10-15-2010, 07:54 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by NMW1982
What is the general consensus on the Audi Maintenance Plan? Is it worth the $800?

How much am I going to pay for maintenance otherwise if I don't get the plan?

Thanks.
"That I will not reveal" LOL
Your thread " Good price on a new Q5 ??? the forum helped you score your deal, but you did not want to "reveal" the dealer. Now you ask for more advice in the Audicare thread you started. This forum used to be a two way street. Just my 2 cents.
Old 10-15-2010, 08:05 PM
AudiWorld Member

Wow, you're petty!

Originally Posted by RS4 RAIDER
"That I will not reveal" LOL
Your thread " Good price on a new Q5 ??? the forum helped you score your deal, but you did not want to "reveal" the dealer. Now you ask for more advice in the Audicare thread you started. This forum used to be a two way street. Just my 2 cents.
Old 10-15-2010, 08:16 PM
AudiWorld Member

Not petty at all. As a new member you asked for INFORMATION and received INFORMATION from this forum. When another forum member asked YOU for INFORMATION YOU stated "that I will not reveal". Who is the petty one here, think about it.
Old 10-16-2010, 05:49 AM
AudiWorld Member

The two are completely different. I asked for general information. The other person asked for personal information--name of the dealer. If I asked you for your credit card number, or social security number, would you give it to me?

Originally Posted by RS4 RAIDER
Not petty at all. As a new member you asked for INFORMATION and received INFORMATION from this forum. When another forum member asked YOU for INFORMATION YOU stated "that I will not reveal". Who is the petty one here, think about it.
Old 10-16-2010, 05:56 AM
AudiWorld Member

The two are completely different. I asked for general information. The other person asked for personal information--name of the dealer. If I asked you for your credit card number, or social security number, would you give it to me?
How is the name of a dealer similar to CC or Social security numbers ?
Old 10-16-2010, 06:27 AM
AudiWorld Member

LOL. Are you serious ? You started a thread about HOW MUCH OTHERS PAYED FOR THEIR Q5. This is is not general information, but rather specific information which you used to obtain a better price for yourself. How is asking for your dealers name, personal information ? This is not the same as a social security number or CC number. Dude, man up and admitt you were wrong to ask for help, in asking what others payed and then do not return the favor of which dealer you purchased from. This forum is about learning and and HELPING others, you failed to help a forum member when you had the chance.

Quick Reply: Audi Maintenance Plan Worth It?