Q5/SQ5 MKI (8R) Discussion Discussion forum for the First Generation Audi Q5 SUV produced from 2008 to 2017

:: ECS Tuning :: Bremmen Q5 Trunk Protection Liners!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2013, 12:48 PM
Audiworld Basic Sponsor

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default :: ECS Tuning :: Bremmen Q5 Trunk Protection Liners!!

Nothing could be finer than a Bremmen cargo liner in your Audi. Made of a flexible, easy-to-clean vinyl, these mats are tailored to fit like a glove in your Q5.

The tough mat material is flexible, and cleans easily with soap and water. The raised perimeter lip contains liquid spills that would otherwise ruin your interior carpeting.

As an added benefit, the rectangular center section is covered in a soft textured vinyl that protects delicate cargo, and keeps flat items from shifting when you corner.

The Finer Liner

Fits:
Audi Q5 (2009+)

Click HERE to order or for more information.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Jason
Old 02-27-2013, 09:42 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have been thinking of getting a Cargo Mat Liner, but was wondering if I should get the Audi OEM one ($127) or Weather Tech ($119).

Do you have any experience on the above? The Audi one have a hole on each corner so that that tie-down things can poke out from the cargo liner. Not sure with the Weather Tech one.. can't see from the picture.
Old 02-28-2013, 04:03 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

I have the OEM liner, it does fit nicely and it does have cut outs for the four tie downs. I have not used the cut outs- why buy a liner with a lip all the way around to contain spills and then cut four big holes in it? Sort of defeats the purpose. I usually have the 60% side of the back seat down to accommodate skis, boots, poles, I've found that a furniture pad is the right size to protect the back of the lowered seats.
Old 02-28-2013, 05:52 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 358 Likes on 210 Posts

Originally Posted by normp
I have the OEM liner, it does fit nicely and it does have cut outs for the four tie downs. I have not used the cut outs- why buy a liner with a lip all the way around to contain spills and then cut four big holes in it? Sort of defeats the purpose. I usually have the 60% side of the back seat down to accommodate skis, boots, poles, I've found that a furniture pad is the right size to protect the back of the lowered seats.
Exist two versions:
8R0061180

8R0061170

Last edited by spijun; 03-11-2013 at 01:24 AM.
Old 02-28-2013, 06:35 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

I thought the cut-outs have cover on it just like the picture above? So it almost like if you want to use the tie-down clip, you can open the cover but otherwise cover it.

Or is the cut-out is completely.. cut and now it have 4 big holes?

Old 02-28-2013, 07:10 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by striders
I thought the cut-outs have cover on it just like the picture above? So it almost like if you want to use the tie-down clip, you can open the cover but otherwise cover it.

Or is the cut-out is completely.. cut and now it have 4 big holes?
There is a small lip around the outside of the cut-out that will stop a portion of the spill, but it still seems counter intuitive to go punching holes in something that supposed to stop leaks. The second version posted above doesn't work for me as I need a back seat lowered to fit in skis. I guess if you need that much coverage for a spill you have a bigger problem.
Old 02-28-2013, 09:50 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

There is a small lip around the outside of the cut-out that will stop a portion of the spill, but it still seems counter intuitive to go punching holes in something that supposed to stop leaks. The second version posted above doesn't work for me as I need a back seat lowered to fit in skis. I guess if you need that much coverage for a spill you have a bigger problem.
Oh no, I was referring on the first one.. the one with the lower "lip" on the side..

Yeah, I don't want to lose the ability to connect ropes to the holder, but at the same time the holes will make spills (snow, etc.) goes under..
Old 03-06-2013, 12:25 PM
Audiworld Basic Sponsor

Still in stock!!

Jason
Old 03-12-2013, 11:29 AM
Audiworld Basic Sponsor

The finer liner!

Jason