Q5/SQ5 MKI (8R) Discussion Discussion forum for the First Generation Audi Q5 SUV produced from 2008 to 2017

Just Ordered Q5

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2009, 02:51 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just Ordered Q5

Okay, so I just put down a deposit and ordered a new Q5 Prestige with S-Line and Side Assist. Of course, it needs to be built, so now I have to somehow manage to wait 3 months for an early-July delivery...UGGHHH!! It ordered Quartz Gray, it was between that and Meteor Gray and I made a last minute decision that I slightly prefer Quartz Gray...my patience is gonna be stretched here big time :-)
Old 04-13-2009, 02:56 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ManWIthAPlan
Okay, so I just put down a deposit and ordered a new Q5 Prestige with S-Line and Side Assist. Of course, it needs to be built, so now I have to somehow manage to wait 3 months for an early-July delivery...UGGHHH!! It ordered Quartz Gray, it was between that and Meteor Gray and I made a last minute decision that I slightly prefer Quartz Gray...my patience is gonna be stretched here big time :-)
That's why I just took one off the lot. Had just come in and was the color combo and options I wanted anyway. Besides, my BMW was being bought back from BMW as a Lemon, and I had about a week to find a car. Waiting three months did not work for me. But the wait will be worth it. You're gonna love this car.
Old 04-13-2009, 03:09 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Should combine with European Delivery - life time memories.
Old 04-13-2009, 03:11 PM
AudiWorld Super User

because the are no way (or I have no idea how ) to edit my post - I forgot something important in my previous post - CONGRATULATION!!!!!
Old 04-13-2009, 03:52 PM
AudiWorld Member

Thanks guys! I'm holding out some slip hopes that it might be here by the 4th of July, just in time for me to chill a frappacino in the fancy cupholder!

Now that's livin!
Old 04-13-2009, 06:54 PM
AudiWorld Member

I felt the same, there was no way i was waiting three months for a car so i had the dealer scour the country for one, and i got it in a week and a half. Enjoy!
Old 04-14-2009, 07:25 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by BlackPrestige
I felt the same, there was no way i was waiting three months for a car so i had the dealer scour the country for one, and i got it in a week and a half. Enjoy!
I don't understand why it's take BMW from Munich plant (1.5 hr drive to Ingolstad) get to Oxnard port in 2 month and Audi - 3 month?