Q5/SQ5 MKI (8R) Discussion Discussion forum for the First Generation Audi Q5 SUV produced from 2008 to 2017

My Q5 Rocks!

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2009, 08:39 PM
q5!
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here are some pictures of... My Q5 Rocks!

I've reduced the size for the uploading... But, they're originally 10MP pictures...
Attached Images      
Old 09-12-2009, 08:41 PM
q5!
Audiworld Junior Member

Here are the rest!
Attached Images    
Old 09-12-2009, 10:05 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for sharing the photos. I really like the Deep Sea Blue, pretty sure I saw one on the street the other day. I like how it skirts the line between blue and black depending on the light. The first Audi I bought was Santorin Blue back in '98. I have to say I'm not personally a fan of the cinnamon interior, a bit too orange for me. Still, I bet it's a bit different when you're actually sitting in it.

I'll definitely put up some pics of the Garnet next week after I get the windows tinted. Sorry, not an S-line though.
Old 09-12-2009, 10:27 PM
q5!
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by AudiCO
Thanks for sharing the photos. I really like the Deep Sea Blue, pretty sure I saw one on the street the other day. I like how it skirts the line between blue and black depending on the light. The first Audi I bought was Santorin Blue back in '98. I have to say I'm not personally a fan of the cinnamon interior, a bit too orange for me. Still, I bet it's a bit different when you're actually sitting in it.

I'll definitely put up some pics of the Garnet next week after I get the windows tinted. Sorry, not an S-line though.
Thanks for the comments! I would like to see your's pics...

I'd also thought the same way...

But, I decided to change into CMon interior in last 2 days... form a typical black interior with appropriate wood inlays...

You've to see it to belive it!

The inlays are brushed aluminum, not a brown color wood layout... Just sit inside, you feel like your home!

I got lot of compliments for this risk!! Everybody liked it... It was worth it! (Eventhogh color is subjective...)

Customers from the Audi dealership noted my configuration and color match for their future cars! The dealer is also orderd few with CMon interior...

You know I ordered this CMon interior on last May but, I see the same interior on the 2010 Q5 Brochure in Aug!

Thanks!
Old 09-13-2009, 05:05 AM
DrV
AudiWorld Senior Member

Just love the pics! What a great car, I never tire of enjoying the different configurations and colour choices. Imagine if one could change the car's color scheme at will through the MMI! Some days I wish I had a Garnet Red, other days Black, White or Deep Sea Blue, but I still love my Quartz Grey! Can't help envying those S-Line wheels, sweet!
Old 09-13-2009, 05:40 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Beautiful car. Love the color choice. Although I'm biased since we have the same color combo - should pick ours up this week. Although no S-Line. Definitely a little jealous there but the non-S-Line made more sense for the wife.
Old 09-13-2009, 06:25 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Your car looks great. I am getting the same color combo. After seeing the S-Line I wished I had added that. My car is supposed to be here at the end of October.
Old 09-13-2009, 09:55 AM
q5!
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by DrV
Just love the pics! What a great car, I never tire of enjoying the different configurations and colour choices. Imagine if one could change the car's color scheme at will through the MMI! Some days I wish I had a Garnet Red, other days Black, White or Deep Sea Blue, but I still love my Quartz Grey! Can't help envying those S-Line wheels, sweet!

FYI:
I've oredered another set of 18" ten-spoke V design alloy wheels with 235/60 Michelin Latitude Tour HP all season tires!

This is for the winter from Oct-Mar(Approx).
Old 09-13-2009, 01:38 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 50 Likes on 35 Posts

Loks great and put me in the love that cin interior - only wish I was available on my 09 when I bought it.
A few quibbles aside (water around the trunk area after washing or raining) and a prayer that reliabilty will be above average, but the Q5 is by far the most fun car I have owned.
Good luck.

Bob
Old 09-17-2009, 09:52 AM
q5!
Audiworld Junior Member

MY Q5 Rocks!

See the attached!

I'll tell you the rest of the story on how I got this feeling... (Idea?) later!

Hmm... it's Ok, let me tell you right now...

When I was driving on 504 towards Mt Helens last weekend... I felt very good about the driving experience of my Q5. I was thinking about it... suddenly I saw this board acknowledging my feeling... that gave me the idea of this picture!!

Thanks,
~Palani

PS:
Some of my friends had told me that they didn't understand it quiet right... because, they didn't get the image and the message together... and So, I'm repeating the same!
Attached Images  

Quick Reply: My Q5 Rocks!