Q5/SQ5 MKI (8R) Discussion Discussion forum for the First Generation Audi Q5 SUV produced from 2008 to 2017

New 2013 ACNA benefit: 6% loyalty discount!

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2013, 03:50 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New 2013 ACNA benefit: 6% loyalty discount!

Just got the email from ACNA. With membership now comes access to the 6% discount that many of us have already gotten with the Supplier Discount. Used the discount twice, and it has made my purchases quick and easy. I've always thought ACNA was a bonus and made the Audi experience that much better, but this makes even sweeter for those who don't have access to the Supplier Discount.
Old 02-05-2013, 05:24 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

I just joined. How's the program work? 6% off is way more than I was able to get.
Old 02-05-2013, 05:46 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Are implying anyone who joins the ACNA is eligible? Why it referred to as "loyalty" program? It also caveats " participating dealers". I should investigate further ... After all, I haven't yet paid for my Q5(?)
Old 02-05-2013, 06:02 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

I read the small print. You have to be a member for six months. Since my order's not yet in the system, guess I could wait 3 months to place my order, or wait to order a 2014 in July or when the order banks open. Sorry I saw this post.
Old 02-05-2013, 06:13 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by FOUR FLUSHER
I read the small print. ... Sorry I saw this post.
Yes! ... and I see very little activity in Canada. "NA" includes Canada, but I wonder how many of the dealers are "participating" in this program(?)
Old 02-06-2013, 04:27 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

from http://www.audiclubna.org/index.php?...catid=1:latest

One of the premier benefits is the Loyalty program which rewards members on the purchase or lease of Audi automobiles. Audi of America has announced a new Audi Club Member Loyalty Program for 2013 with the following eligibility requirements:

At participating dealers, you will be able to purchase or lease select MY13 Audi models at 6% below MSRP (excluding RS5, TTRS, A8W12, Q5 hybrid and R8 models).
This program is compatible with any Audi retail incentive (loyalty or conquest) and AFS Special or Standard rate program unless noted in future communications.
You must have obtained an authorized ACNA personnel signature before visiting the dealership. Be sure to bring the completed eligibility form, a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance to the dealership.
You may decide to trade in another vehicle while purchasing your new Audi. These transactions are between you and the Dealer and are to be negotiated solely between you and the Dealer.
Any decision by AoA is final in all matters relating to this program. AoA has the right to cancel or amend the program at any time for any reason.
ACNA members can purchase one (1) Audi vehicle per year with this program.
For eligibility in this program, ACNA membership must be current and in good standing for a minimum of six (6) months prior to purchase or lease.
ACNA Supplier Incentive Eligibility Form

Members who purchased or leased vehicles up to January 31, 2013 will still be able to request the 2012 loyalty bonus provided your purchase qualifies under the 2012 loyalty bonus rules. If you purchased/leased a car in January 2013, please download and submit all completed forms by February 20, 2013 to receive the loyalty claim. For questions regarding eligibility please contact the Audi Incentive Desk at 888.777.9336.
Old 02-06-2013, 04:57 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by rarewolf
Yes! ... and I see very little activity in Canada. "NA" includes Canada, but I wonder how many of the dealers are "participating" in this program(?)
I've used the Supplier Discount twice now and haven't come across a dealership in the Mid-Atlantic of the US who wasnt familiar with it or wouldn't take it.
Old 02-06-2013, 05:33 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

I can't see why the dealers in Canada or anywhere wouldn't take this deal, unless the dealership is adamant in selling the Q at MSRP. I was able to negotiate 5.5% off MSRP...however looking at this program, while ACNA gives the 6% off to us the buyer, they actually reimburse the dealership 2% of MSRP. So, in actuality it is only 4% cost to the dealer of their 8.2% dealer profit if they were to sell the Q at MSRP, which would have benefited both myself in achieving the extra .5% off MSRP, and the dealer gaining 1.5%.

http://www.audiclubna.org/images/for...bilty_Form.pdf

Hope this continues to carry forward, as to me it seems like a great deal on paper, too bad about the 6 month minimum good standing, as my vehicle will be delivered way before then...
Old 02-06-2013, 07:21 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

I am looking to do ED this summer with the 2014 Q5 TDI..

ED Gives 5% off MSRP, so not sure if I could combine with this deal... but I am not 100% sure on ED, so this could be another way to look at the purchase..

Do you guys think its worth the 50 bucks to sign up for the 1 year membership?

Do you guys use the other benefits of the membership and how is the Quattro Quarterly publication?
Old 02-06-2013, 09:03 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by HarryJay97
I can't see why the dealers in Canada or anywhere wouldn't take this deal, unless the dealership is adamant in selling the Q at MSRP. I was able to negotiate 5.5% off MSRP...
HAR

Not here on the Avalon in Newfoundland, with the nearest competing dealer 600km and ferry away. I came away feeling lucky I got Audi Care and winter mats!!

I told them I'd be buried in this Audi, thinking it would qualify me for their loyalty incentive ... all I got was a laugh (... I suppose it was funny ...)

Cheerios

Quick Reply: New 2013 ACNA benefit: 6% loyalty discount!