Q5/SQ5 MKI (8R) Discussion Discussion forum for the First Generation Audi Q5 SUV produced from 2008 to 2017

Is it Saturday yet?

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2009, 07:01 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mktt
fellow Islander here, mind telling me which dealer you used?
Sure, I used North Shore Auto group. This is the first time I used them. They gave me a kick a$$ deal on a lease, $569 a month, 10K/yr, only taxes and DMW fees down (this included Audi loyalty which took away 2K off the down payment). The salesperson I used is Rick Cohen. I never met the guy we did everything over the phone and PDF files. On Sat they are delivering the car to me bringing over all the paperwork and they are putting on one of those huge bow and ribbon on the car so my wife will get the full effect of "SURPRISE". Any service, they come to the house drop off the loaner car and pick up the Audi. I have 30 days to decide if I want Audi Care added to my lease at approx $12 more a month. If I want to change to 12K a year, he said he can add it to my lease at a later point. So far so good.

I used to get all my Audis from another dealership but after all my purchases and referrals they thought they would offer me $617 a month for the same deal and I would jump at it. They thought wrong.
Old 04-10-2009, 09:17 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AUDISYTE
Sure, I used North Shore Auto group. This is the first time I used them. They gave me a kick a$$ deal on a lease, $569 a month, 10K/yr, only taxes and DMW fees down (this included Audi loyalty which took away 2K off the down payment). The salesperson I used is Rick Cohen. I never met the guy we did everything over the phone and PDF files. On Sat they are delivering the car to me bringing over all the paperwork and they are putting on one of those huge bow and ribbon on the car so my wife will get the full effect of "SURPRISE". Any service, they come to the house drop off the loaner car and pick up the Audi. I have 30 days to decide if I want Audi Care added to my lease at approx $12 more a month. If I want to change to 12K a year, he said he can add it to my lease at a later point. So far so good.

I used to get all my Audis from another dealership but after all my purchases and referrals they thought they would offer me $617 a month for the same deal and I would jump at it. They thought wrong.
Oops - forget to mention that the 1st months payment and refundable security deposit was also in the down payment