Q5/SQ5 MKI (8R) Discussion Discussion forum for the First Generation Audi Q5 SUV produced from 2008 to 2017

Simply amazing!

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2012, 02:45 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Simply amazing!

I just took ownership of my 2013 Q5 2.0T. I was worried that the Teak brown with the brown/ black interior would bee too much. But, I have to be honest, it is beautiful. I couldn't be happier.
Old 10-26-2012, 03:07 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

We need pictures!
Old 10-26-2012, 03:37 PM
AudiWorld Member

2nd that.. how can you tell us how amazing it is then leave people hanging with no pictures....tsk tsk
Old 10-26-2012, 04:10 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

dont panic, the pics were already promised a week ago hits refresh hits refresh

Last edited by Jusforfun; 10-26-2012 at 05:13 PM.
Old 10-27-2012, 07:10 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default Three Quick Pictures

Here are the 1st pictures taken with my iPhone.

The seats look a bit more toned down in person. They really make the interior feel extraordinary. I was afraid that the exterior of the car would look too light. I couldn't get a good feel for what the color would look like as nobody had one that they could shown me in person.

My worst fear was that it would look like a giant cow pie. It doesn't have that quality at all. I knew that when it came in, I would either love it or hate it. I think I'm quite smitten.

Now all I have to do is figure out all of the MMI settings and the Audi Connect functions. Everything appears to be working correctly! Ah, a day of play ahead...
Attached Images    
Old 10-27-2012, 08:01 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts

Those exterior and interior colors were made to compliment each other. Very Nice!
Old 10-27-2012, 08:47 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Car looks beautiful. Congrats!!
Old 10-27-2012, 10:20 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Very Autumnal! iPhone not doing it justice but still looks good, congrats. Looking foward to even more pics... he said hopefully.
Old 10-27-2012, 11:55 AM
AudiWorld Member

How do you like the sport seats? I'm placing my order on Monday for same interior with different exterior color. I like the thigh support and always like better bolstering. The black headliner looks GREAT!
Old 10-28-2012, 05:57 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

I would definitely get the sport seats. The additional lumbar seat adjustments are a nice touch, and the thigh support option is just enough to make a real difference.

The black headliner really makes the car feel better. I had a light gray headliner in both of my Mercedes, and I really prefer the black. I thought it would make the car feel less open, but it really doesn't. Note: The tint on the panoramic roof is dark enough to allow me to drive with the shade open. I've always had to close the shades on previous cars as the amount of sun coming in gave me a too much sun glare.

For those that have issues with the seat heaters not being strong enough, I can confirm that when the heater is set on the high setting, these suckers will melt the credit cards in your wallet! It got down to 39 degrees here last night and the car and seats heated up very nicely.

This is also my 1st car with truly keyless entry/ keyless go. I have the advanced key. This a wonderful option - make sure you get it. Well worth the money.

Quick Reply: Simply amazing!